Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

While in Puerto Rico

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
ihavewings38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihavewings38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: While in Puerto Rico
    Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:44pm
i was in pr last week and i was drivng around my PORSCHE with my girlfriend... ( shes a model) we were at my parents condo in San Juan we decided to go for a drive in my PORSCHE 911 twin turbo ..........while out on highway three we came to a red light and so i stoped and was messing around with the clutch and reving the engine i let go off the brake and i hit this guy by accident .. this guy started pounding on my window telling us to get out and i was not about to pay for his car and this guy was big so i floored it and then he got in his car  and he followed us. i tried to call the police but my cell was dead. so i kept going trying to ditch him.. he got up 2 us and pulled us out and stuck us in my trunk and drove off.. wen we woke up we were in this garage tied up to chairs. i used my knife to cut us free and we ran out of the garage we went to my condo i decided if we called the cops they would come and find us and proballly kill us so we didnt. That night when we were sleeping i heard a noise i told my girl friend to stay in the closet i called the condo secruity and told them to come to my place i went downstairs and he was there with his gang all 8 of them they all of them had guns and i put up my hands and said please dont kill me then the securtiy came in the front door and killed all of them with two nickle plated 45's bang bang bang bang.. the cops came and took the living ones to jail and we were given medals. apparently we had caught a   baby stitter fraud group. they would work as nanny's and they would end up taking all the family's money ...         &nb sp; how u like them apples
paintballaluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballaluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:47pm

That also happened to me.

Edited by paintballaluke
New Black Matrix.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:48pm
I think your apples are sour, and have worms in them, containing desease ridden cysts, which will cause me internal pain and damage, causing my to lose large amounts of weight and go through painful procedures to have those worms removed. thanks alot, jerk.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:49pm
Hahahaha
I love it.

Edited by -ProDigY-
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by ihavewings38 ihavewings38 wrote:

...with my girlfriend... ( shes a model)....

There, you could tell he was kidding.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:51pm
i dought it.

Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:53pm
yea..... ihavewings38 stop sniffing permenent markers there bad for u
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:54pm
Your such a loser....Do you have any freinds?

Edited by HondaXR
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:00pm
MetallicaESPa5: Doubt*
Radix: They're*
HondaXR: You're*

What do you know, three idiots in a row!
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:02pm
riiiiight
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

Woooo Mr.PerfectEnglish got me again.......Wooptity Doo

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:12pm

please when you lie...be good at it

-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:13pm
You guys, i think it's pretty safe to say that this guy's
kidding around.
It's one of those stories that's so unbelievable, that it has to be a
joke. I got a a chuckle out of it.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:22pm

Its that other guy....

Ilikepaintball or something.

Coming in May 2005!
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:38pm

Nice basis for a movie script, although its been done before...

Oh, oh, oooooohhh, you were serious.....wow....good luck there guy.

98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:39pm
That's the stupidist thing I've ever heard.O we woke up and we were tied up and then we escaped by my knife.So first off no,second off when someone does that they would take something like that away from you.And when you said you had a PORSCHE you probaly have a beat up stupid oldsmobile.And oh my god we got medals too!!!!!!! Thats the second stupidist thing I've ever ever heard.You sound like an eight year old trying to write a action movie.Good try but no.And you would've also been on news everywhere.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
RenegadeGopher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

Woooo Mr.PerfectEnglish got me again.......Wooptity Doo

Whooptity? Whoopty* Fool.
Stingray View Drop Down
King of the Gnomes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stingray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:00pm
Wow...interesting night.

JIM2
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:13pm
the same thing happend to me, twice, except that instead of 8 guys it was 400,000 and they all had 8 arms and laser guns. really it happend... 

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

Your such a loser....Do you have any freinds?

*friends.

Sorry, I had to.

Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring out if he's seriously that stupid or just trying to be funny.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic