Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WOW LOOK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW LOOK!!!
    Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:31pm

YAY i have reached 666posts!!!

Comon everyone have a EVIL party with me im inviting all of my friends!!!

LETS PARTY!!!

oh yea...im going to be making a new acct...it will be ‘.o

Edited by § RaVeN §

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:33pm
I hope you're not making a new account just so you can stay at 666 posts.
‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:39pm

Originally posted by 5ptcontingency 5ptcontingency wrote:

I hope you're not making a new account just so you can stay at 666 posts.

i was planing on making this acct for quite some time now...i got tired of the name Raven...i just didnt want to leave it there...so i took and got it to 666 posts...lol...i had the name raven while i was playin diablo II lod...and i quit so i dont want to keep that acct...it makes me want to play that game to much...

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:41pm

lol.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:42pm

‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:16pm
KEEP THE EVIL COMMIN!!!
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:19pm

Edited by Panda Man
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:24pm
all i see is a red x panda.

‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:35pm
yep...fix that evil X!!!
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:43pm

I got some evil music right there...
///AMG What?
prolitesniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Language 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolitesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:12pm
^^^^^ thats not evil it just sucks
Tippmann A5
RT
16in J&J Ceramic
14in linear smartparts
New BT Apex Barrel
45ci 3000psi Nitro System
blade trigger
4+1pack
‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:17pm
That makes even the bravest goth feel scared          please note: im not goth...or evil...or satanic...im just having some fun
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:21pm

‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:27pm
^^^dude...your title needs to be changed to something dealing with bikes...you are like the Mr.Knowitall bike dude...
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:32pm
raven, i hate to tell u but linkin park is not satanic. They used to be a christian band.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

raven, i hate to tell u but linkin park is not satanic. They used to be a christian band.

and you think i dont know this? i know they are an anti-evil band...but they are my fav band so they are invited to anything because they are the best, and they are and were a hard rock band...they started off in s.cali as a band named Zero that played hard rock music...then they almost got sued over that name so they changed their name to Hybrid theory, then to Linkin Park, which is a delebrit mis-spelling of the name of a park in cali thought up of by one of the people in the band, then they names their first CD after their bands second name, Hybrid Theory, and they own all other bands so they can go where they want!!! yes that means even my EVIL party, they are my guests of honor...so lay off

Edited by ‘.o
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:40pm
oooooo ok. just seeing if you knew.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:43pm
lol the funny thing is i dont even like slipknot of mudvayne...i just used their pic because they are evil...lol
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by ‘.o ‘.o wrote:

and they own all other bands

Hah

Hahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

‘.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ‘.o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:47pm
^^^^^ i dont care if your a mod...dont ever laph at them...IMO they are the best!!! if you want to say something about them then say it...just saing hahahaha alot is nothing...back up your statement

Edited by ‘.o
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic