Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WOW LOOK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
paintballaluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballaluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:52pm
^^^Give him a title, "Don't diss linkin".

Edited by paintballaluke
New Black Matrix.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:57pm

Originally posted by .o .o wrote:

^^^^^ i dont care if your a mod...dont ever laph at them...IMO they are the best!!! if you want to say something about them then say it...just saing hahahaha alot is nothing...back up your statement

I laugh at them because theyre probably one of the worst bands ever.

Their lyrics are full of corny 12 year old "sux is me" angsty crap. You cant even call it real music because they take a guitar and some drums and run it through about a billion audio filters to make it sound "trendy" or something. They made one CD that hit it big, then they spent the next 4 years making "UbEr ReMiXzzz" because they didnt have any new stuff.

Any band where you need 10 or 12 guys or whatever they have to make your music sucks bigtime. Slipknot included.

.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:03pm

linkin park is made up of 5 people...2 guitar, lead singer, keyboard and drums, slipknot has 9 people(i dont care about them) their lyrix are awsome, people like me can relate to every word, and unlike alot of other bands they write their own music, they dont have other people do it for them, and incase you have never herd them live, they dont really run their music through that much CPU work...personily i think they sound better live then they do on the CD, their CD's are masterpieces of music, each song blends into the next and when you listen to them with headphones there are so many things you hear in the back ground that you never hear on the raido or listing to it on a boom box, know what your talking about before you open your mouth

oh yea and about that 4 year coment...they didnt spend 4 years making the remix...they made the remix as more of a tech/dance thing, they spend almost all of that "4 years" making Meteora, once again know what your talking about before you open your mouth

Edited by .o
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:21pm
I know exactly what im talking about. And what im talking about is how much linkin park sucks.

You can like them if you want, i dont care, but when you get all bent out of shape about me talking about how much they suck, it just proves my point that they cater to annoying angsty kids. They mispell everything all LeEt to try and play to the annoying AOLer kiddies. I cant believe you said actually said "lyrix"....

I could ask whether youve started scratching your wrists for attention and writing about it in your livejournal yet, but that would be mean.

Edited by Enos Shenk
.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:48pm

enos you make me laph, you really do, and it is quite fun to debate this with you, it passes the time wonderfuly, but all of that aside, "I could ask whether youve started scratching your wrists for attention and writing about it in your livejournal yet, but that would be mean."-Enos Shenk     heh thats not my style, i dont need attention...o yea and btw, i type in short hand and such...get over it

not everyone has to be like you and type all nicely and stuff

and no, you dont know what you are talking about, there are so many bands out there that sing about all of these joyful things, but the truth is life isint always joyful, sometimes things get hard and painful, linkin park sings about those times

i think that most of the people, including you, say you dont like linkin you cant park because understand what they are talking about, which leads me to to wonder what kind of music you listen to, my guess is Rap, or something like that, im not going to come down on Rap or anything but talking to a constant beat about hoes, money, and drugs isint my style

Linkin Park is also a great band because unlike alot of other bands they do not need to use curse words to make their music sound good, if you listen to the whole Hybrid Theory and Meteora cd you will not find a single curse word in it, in the Reanimation CD there are a cupple, i belive it is only one word, and it is the p word, it wasnt even said by Linkin Park it was said by a guest on the song

well enos, would you like to contine this little debate?

Edited by .o
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:57pm
Metal, rock, electronic, classical, im pretty varied.

I just dont go in for the lame trendy rap-rock crap.

Typing "nicely" as far as im concerned is a sign of intelligence. Sure i leave out apostrophes and some stuff, and i dont usually capitalize things, but in my opinion, AOL-speak just screams "I AM TEH DUM!" Not that im calling you that, ive seen much worse then your typing...

How could i not understand what linkin park talks about? Its not rocket science, its self-pity "my life sucks" music put onto a bastardized mix of rock, rap, and bad loops.

I bought hybrid theory when it first came out, and i decided the rest of the CD sucks. I have a copy of reanimation laying around (pitiful l33tsp33k song names and all) mostly because its remixes that dont suck nearly as bad as the original.

Theres worse bands, but theres also many better bands. Whenver i hear a linkin park fanboy i tend to clinch my sphincter, just like i do whenever i hear "HALO IS TEH BEST GAME EVERRRR"
.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:04pm

heh...im actuly an honor student...so im smart...i just dont feel that typing good on a forum where people get together to chat and have some fun is important, but as i said...linkin park is a band that is there for people who are not so lucky in their life, and not all of their songs are about self-pity...their songs are an anthem to those who have lived lives harder then others have

and to be 100% honest i prefer jap tech music and such over LP...i dono but for some reason i like the sound...but neway...linkin park is still a good band...and the best if not one of the best american bands

Edited by .o
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:08pm

Originally posted by .o .o wrote:

heh...im actuly an honor student...so im smart...

and conceited!

also please explain how your life is "harder" than others.

Edited by BLand
.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:16pm

i never said mine was, i said "their songs are an anthem to those who have lived lives harder then others have"   like people who have grown up without knowing their real parents, truly poor people, people who have had thier familys die, things like that, people who grow up in broken homes, you get the idea

conceited:

Noun
1. A favorable and especially unduly high opinion of one's own abilities or worth. 2. An ingenious or witty turn of phrase or thought. 3. a. A fanciful poetic image, especially an elaborate or exaggerated comparison. b. A poem or passage consisting of such an image. 4. a. The result of intellectual activity; a thought or an opinion. b. A fanciful thought or idea. 5. a. A fancy article; a knickknack. b. An extravagant, fanciful, and elaborate construction or structure

which one am i?

and stating the fact that im not some dumb screwed up kid makes me conceited?

Edited by .o
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:52pm
Well that fact that you keep arguing over Enos's opinion and not accepting it makes you concieted. Just stop. Learn to respect others opinions. You're the only one here that seems to be shoving their opinion down others throats, so just stop unless you wanna make a bad name for yourself on the forums.
.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:57pm
if you didnt notice enos started the argument...this whole time i have been stating facts, enso has beem the one throwing around the opinions, i stated my opinion that lp is the best band, then enos turned around and started saying they sucked...so really...he didnt respect my opinion, so you should be telling what you just said to enos, not me

Edited by .o
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:08pm

You completly missed the point. If Enos said LP sucks THATS HIS OPINION! Hes not disrespecting your opinion simply stating his own. You even said it in his last post. Enos tried acting in a proper manner towards all this but you didnt.

.o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

You completly missed the point. If Enos said LP sucks THATS HIS OPINION! Hes not disrespecting your opinion simply stating his own. You even said it in his last post. Enos tried acting in a proper manner towards all this but you didnt.

ummmmm what?

and no, you missed the point...i never said anything against his opinion, i simply stated facts why some of the things he said were wrong

Edited by .o
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:02pm
well people this is the end of my 666 party, it was fun, yall dont have to go home but you cant stay here   lol...

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

I cant believe you said actually said "lyrix"....
Hahaha, i thought the same thing...
///AMG What?
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:38pm

Listen to Zeppelin then Linkin Park

Compare

Repeat

Coming in May 2005!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Enos tried acting in a proper manner towards all this but you didnt.

Yes he did. Shut up.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:11pm
wait are you talking to me or him?
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:01pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic