FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’04 Autocockers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Travioli View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Behave or be gone (D4)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’04 Autocockers?
    Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:21pm
does anyone know how long of a barrel '04 vertical autocockers have?
red Halo B
Crossfire 68ci4500psi
14" Freak
Red to Black Alias Timmy

Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:23pm
I think they are 12

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
Spinal Tap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinal Tap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:23pm
They go to 11.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:23pm

KH ARMY>you
Travioli View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:24pm
are they 11 or 12
red Halo B
Crossfire 68ci4500psi
14" Freak
Red to Black Alias Timmy

Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:25pm
They are 12!!!!

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
Travioli View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:33pm
ok, thanks, cause i was thinking about saving up for one and i wanted to know if i would want to get a longer barrel or not
red Halo B
Crossfire 68ci4500psi
14" Freak
Red to Black Alias Timmy

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:36pm
get a pipe, or hope you win one in a tourny, or someone you know does so u can take it off them.

KH ARMY>you
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:58pm
The length of the barrel dosnt change anything its the quality. And yes you will want a new barrel anyways. This is because since autocokcers are closed bolt the ball detent dosnt hold the ball in place so you need to buy a barrle kit or else your paint will roll out the end of your barrel if it isnt the right size. I suggst you get the pipe bomb kit.
bowhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:28am
Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

The length of the barrel dosnt change anything its the quality. And yes you will want a new barrel anyways. This is because since autocokcers are closed bolt the ball detent dosnt hold the ball in place so you need to buy a barrle kit or else your paint will roll out the end of your barrel if it isnt the right size. I suggst you get the pipe bomb kit.
Way to go dude nice post, every once and awhile someone knows what there talking about.        
*NJ.OUTLAWS*    

ANGEL G7
KARNEVOIR
Halos / rip drives
angel air 68-4500s

Its all i need to school ya !!

RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:17am
hmmmm...11-12 mabye even 40 foot long!!!lol...

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:18am
Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

i recomend u shorten that to pipe barrel kit i got in a lil' trouble at skool for that one once
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:30am
even though i am an autococker owner and such i have noticed that many autococker threads have been popping up in the tippy forum. im not saying that this forum is only fer tippy guns but u could find more answers by asking these 'cocker questions in the wgp forums. 2K4 barrel is 12" and a good buy would be a kaner barrel system.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:12am
12"

Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:15am

Originally posted by plax_are_meth plax_are_meth wrote:

even though i am an autococker owner and such i have noticed that many autococker threads have been popping up in the tippy forum. im not saying that this forum is only fer tippy guns but u could find more answers by asking these 'cocker questions in the wgp forums. 2K4 barrel is 12" and a good buy would be a kaner barrel system.

Bffffffft, screw them I like it here better.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Justice Justice wrote:

Originally posted by plax_are_meth plax_are_meth wrote:

Bffffffft, screw them I like it here better.

And the knowledge base of WGPpress consists of Bio, simma, and like 3 other people
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:13am
Have to agree - the WGPPress forums are not very useful.  air-powered forums are better for cocker stuff.
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:23am
ehh, they got some new memebers that are starting to bring that forum back from the dead. worr4life and some other person are baisicallly answering in every post...not to mention me too..*cough*. and its actually pretty cool that the tippy forum is turning a bit "talk about every gun here"-ish.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:08pm

PIPE,  PIPE , PIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pipe may be the best barrel you can put on this gun, ive tested the freak on this gun and.... it was alright, but i find once you fine tune ur cocker u dont miss

KH ARMY>you
Simma Down!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simma Down!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 8:45pm
Scepter or STO Kaner > Pipe :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic