40 [65.57%]
21 [34.43%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:59am
Originally posted by TRAVELER TRAVELER wrote:

It's gonna be Dubyah again. The news coming out is that two of the wounds that Kerry received purple hearts for were self inflicted.

Proove it.

And BTW: If I were old enough to vote in this election... I wouldn't. I don't like them two.
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:55am
I like Kerry, but it's really a toss up.
X
¤ RaVeN ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ RaVeN ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:43am
nither...im going to vote for a native american named "Runs with Big Stick"   lol...i dont like politics...as you can tell...

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Mountainranger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountainranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

It's gonna be Dubyah again. The news coming out is that two of the wounds that Kerry received purple hearts for were self inflicted.

Proove it.

And BTW: If I were old enough to vote in this election... I wouldn't. I don't like them two.

That's just what one of his former commanders said. And he said that because people that were with Kerry when he received his injury were saying he was screwing around with a weapon and ended up getting scratched by some shrapnel. www.swiftvets.com has a bunch of stuff from people who were with him.
You know who I feel sorry for? Arabs who just really want to become crop dusters.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:25pm
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:27pm

Kerry.

I just like most of his opinions on certian social issues better than Bush's.

Edited by Tae Kwon Do

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:28pm

There is no chance of Kerry even gettin possibly close to becomin president

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:32pm
Bush..damn democrats
Silent Wolf View Drop Down
Grr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:39pm
^^ ur a funny one

"I'd rather die on my feet than live a lifetime on my knees."
-Emiliano Zapata
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

There is no chance of Kerry even gettin possibly close to becomin president

YONK~!~
Check This Out
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:22am
I think kerry is not going to do nothing, he talks and does nothing, bush on the other hand does some things but not fast enough, and the letting the mexicans cross the board I think was a jokek,they are taking are jops.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:24am

Originally posted by NMLvaio NMLvaio wrote:

I think kerry is not going to do nothing, he talks and does nothing, bush on the other hand does some things but not fast enough, and the letting the mexicans cross the board I think was a jokek,they are taking are jops.

hmm like teaching jobs?

NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:32am
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Originally posted by NMLvaio NMLvaio wrote:

hmm like teaching jobs?

what do you mean by that.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:34am

your grammar sucks, I could not read that last post what so ever. What else would i mean by that.

And your views on immigration are soo totally twisted and wrong it's not funny.

TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Proove it.

Purple heart one, Kerry misfires M79 grenade launcher, grenade strikes rocks, small piece of rock strikes Kerry.

Purple heart two, Kerry attempts to sink sampan by tossing grenade into it. Grenade lands on bag of rice in sampan, Kerry struck on backside by rice travelling at high velocity.

Purple heart three, shrapnel wound.

Kerry was never hospitalled for more than a day with any of his wounds, and none were serious enough to remove him from duty.  

Edited by TRAVELER
For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Bush..damn democrats

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:11am

Purple heart one, Kerry misfires M79 grenade launcher, grenade strikes rocks, small piece of rock strikes Kerry.

Purple heart two, Kerry attempts to sink sampan by tossing grenade into it. Grenade lands on bag of rice in sampan, Kerry struck on backside by rice travelling at high velocity. 

These descriptions differ significantly from what I have read everywhere else, even on very conservative anti-Kerry websites.  Please supply your source.

Regardless, even if your descriptions are accurate, I think you will find that "self-inflicted" carries a different connotation entirely, and so you used that term incorrectly.

TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

These descriptions differ significantly from what I have read everywhere else, even on very conservative anti-Kerry websites.  Please supply your source.

Regardless, even if your descriptions are accurate, I think you will find that "self-inflicted" carries a different connotation entirely, and so you used that term incorrectly.

Gunner's mate 2nd Class Gardner, who served as Kerry's gunner on #44 when he was in Vietnam. As for connotations, the injuries Kerry received were as a result of his own actions, so it would be incorrect to say that they were inflicted by anyone else.

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:22am
I think Kerry has an excellent chance of winning the Presidency.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic