FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

most of my gear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: most of my gear
    Posted: 31 July 2004 at 7:29pm

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/8796/IM000307.jpg

there is most of my gear...the rest wouldnt fit in the picture and i didnt feel like taking multiple pics...the pirhanna is my brothers gun that he gave to me...its broke because i dropped a couple peices down the sink...

the stuff thats there: my 98 cutsom. some kind of pirhanna, two regular hoppers, ricochet rhino hopper, squegge (sp)?, dye half finger gloves, v-force armor,  barrel plug, 4 140 round pods, 5 100 round pods, brass eagle 4+1 harness, pmi harness that holds two 100's, 20oz tank, 14oz tank

then theres the rest of the stuf i have which isnt in the picture but dont feel like naming it all

Edited by 98God
Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 7:39pm
Cool, i dont like the trigger on ur 98 tho
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 7:41pm
yeah i know...not many people do
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:43pm
im one of the many.............other than that id say u got a pretty good scenario setup goin there
PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:46pm

o yea......BRaSS eaGLe....BLaH You See WuT You DiD,You MaDe THE CooL SMiLLY GuY THRoW uP, hey little guy look at my sig and everythin will be alright......there ya go

PRo/CaRBiNe
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:58pm
that's not a brass eagle gun for one thing and if you ment the hopper or harness it does the job not unlike there markers and your gun is nothing special by the way

Edited by nforcer4
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:09pm

im sorry but i am th founder/president/member of the B.B.E.C.I.S.S. club(Ban Brass Eagle Cuz I Said So club)

and inforcer, not everyone has 500$ to put into paintball, i hate it wen things have to cost 1000$ and have 15 bps to even spark an interest

PRo/CaRBiNe
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:11pm
looking good looking good
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:34pm
Not too shabby. Looks nice.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:37pm
the why would you dis a less costing gun
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 10:37pm
nforcer were you talking about my gun when you said it wasnt anything special...because i never said it was
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:50pm

Originally posted by nforcer4 nforcer4 wrote:

the why would you dis a less costing gun

because other brands make much better guns at the same price(like the pmi back maxx) but its just that brass eagle has low quality products

PRo/CaRBiNe
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:50am
they own jt there not that low of quality
One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:59am

Be careful with that Wild Viper its aluminun and bends easily and if you constantly squeeze on it or yank hard it will ben it because aluminun is so soft and the Wld Viper wont let you use an RT because it will make a small hole in the trigger and then thats just a waste isn't it?

Well theres a penny for my thoughts even though I put in my two cents speaking of which who is making that penny? If I had all those pennies I would probably not be rich.

<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:51am

Originally posted by nforcer4 nforcer4 wrote:

they own jt there not that low of quality

im talkin about there guns, there maskes arnt bad,just as good as an nvader mask by jt

PRo/CaRBiNe
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:37am

noice

RedBullGotWings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedBullGotWings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:00am

for the lazy ones

not to bad u have like 4 different types of pods

forgive your enimies...
but never forget their names
nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:05pm
^^you don't have too do that at the bottom of a threadjusr when it's under the link lazy ppl wouldn't scroll all the way to the bottom looking for if someone posted a pic
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:20pm
cool, good job

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:09pm

pretty nice

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic