FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hahahahaha, weed *EDITED*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hahahahaha, weed *EDITED*
    Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:29pm

http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=15&ID=174797 &r=1

Im my local paper website thing. I just thought it was kind of funny because it's right up the road from my house and I drive past it almost everyday. The owner of the field is my neighbor's dad so..... heh.

*EDIT*

PLAIN TWP. — Stark County Metropolitan Narcotics agents, deputy reserve officers and Red Horse Aviation helicopter pilots have seized more than 300 marijuana plants this week.

The illegal weed was discovered Thursday and Friday when, under the direction of Sheriff Tim Swanson, the agents and pilots scoured the county from above and on land, as they do around this time every year.

Small patches of marijuana were found in areas across the county, but the largest find was at Paris Avenue and state Route 62, where agents pulled up 56 plants, said Inspector Steve Ready of the narcotics unit.

Most of the plants were small, ranging in height from 8 inches to 2 to 4 feet.

With all the rain, the corn in the fields has grown tall enough to hide the plants, Ready said.

Rain shut down the search Friday morning, but the helicopter soon was back in the air. By 3:15, agents were pulling up a small number of plants in a field just east of Route 43 in the Cairo area.

No one has been arrested, but after the plants in the Cairo area were counted, the tally Friday afternoon was 304 plants.

“Last year, we found 700,” Ready said.

But he wasn’t discouraged.

“We have more flights to come,” he said.

Edited by EYES

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:29pm
me dont wanty to registery
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:30pm
ya it says i need to register im not going to. copy and paste it
<1 meg sig = bad>
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:31pm
Hooray for retarded nag-sites.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:32pm
it sais i have to register....

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:48pm
 Ha. That is nothing. In my home town, this guy sold this old lady fake crack. The old lady them calls the dude up and complains. She told reporters "I bought it from him before and it was the "good stuff". then when the guy told her that she wouldn't get her money back, she called his MOM! The guy gets mad and comes over to the womans hpuse and tries to hit her with a rake, That is when the cops were called and the woman, guy, and his mom told the story. The woman and the guy were then arrested. The guy was charged with posession and selling and agrivated assault. The woman was charged for posession and use or whatever.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:01pm
lol

saepe fidelis
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

me dont wanty to registery
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:26pm
 It's up there now.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic