FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre-Season NCAA Football Rankings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-Season NCAA Football Rankings
    Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:28pm
 So the NCAA Football rankings came out. This is some bull. The National Champion LSU Tigers who went 13-1 are #3. Oklahoma who went 12-2 is ranked obove them at #2 and USC is #1 with a record of 12-1. I know that scouting also plays a major roll in rankings, so this is what confuses me. USC lost thier 3 best wide recievers and has an almost new line. What a load of crap. Oklahoma was also a great team, but if you look at LSU over the past decade, you will see an almost constant string of wins and strong teams. Also, it looks as though they are coming back fairly strong. What do you people think. BTW DO NOT mention the whole "BCS who should have been #1 stuff" for the sake of this thread.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:31pm
ummmmm homerun?
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:02pm
Oreo, I worry about your mental health sometimes
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 3:34pm
Ohio State got screwed....again....

No one in the press likes OSU....
nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 3:55pm

michigan baby....championship here we come....in a year or two...seeings how i'm not even certian who are starting QB is, and i watched every game last season...oh well...i cant wait till the game me and my friend go too...sitting(well standing actuly) in the 3rd row of the student section at michigan stadium is something breath taking.

i am so geeked about college football this year...USC shouldnt be ranked number 1...LSU then USC and oaklahoma....with the changes the NCAA made giivng equal power to the coaches poll and media poll and the BCS it should make things a little better. but we will see

GO BLUE

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 5:00pm
^^^ I agree. With that order. However, if you haven't stood in Death Valley (LSU's Stadium) packed with 100,000 people, then you don't know loud. 7 hours in that stadium with the average sound level put out by the fans would cause hearing loss (saw that during the LSU Arkansas game on the side lines. The black woman reporter had a decible chart or something. I think it was either ESPN or ABC) I went to the LSU-Ole' Miss game two years ago. These 2 dudes from Mississippi were in red and blue surounded by purple and gold. They said something about LSU sucking, and got a bear thrown down at them from the uper deck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic