Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Everyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everyone?
    Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:31pm

Does everyone need their wisdom teeth pulled out?
Or those people with problems.

I have braces and my bite is fine, if that makes a difference.

Coming in May 2005!
dye4dom420 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Smells like cat food

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye4dom420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:34pm
lol, no not everyone needs their wisdom teeth pulled. Both of my parents have theirs.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:35pm
I still have mine. My bite is okay.

sniped out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniped out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:36pm
I'm only 14... No wisdom teeth yet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:36pm

Thank god, so much posts with people saying how they were bleeding after the dentist cut their gums.

Thanks for response.

Coming in May 2005!
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:51pm
AH brace face...lol jk i have braces to  the bands are pink and purple...for the ladies.
<no ginormous sigs please>
Sumo_Monkey22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’m too sexy for my teeth ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumo_Monkey22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:55pm
I don't have wisdom teeth. :)
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by sniped out sniped out wrote:

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by pimptastik pimptastik wrote:

AH brace face...lol jk i have braces to the bands are pink and purple...for the ladies.

You're such a Pimp and my hero!

Nocens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:02pm

Your wisdom teeth may not be a problem as of right now but it can become one in the future (Provided you have them). If you're a young 'un, it's probably too early to tell. I got three of mine pulled last December ('03) when I was 18 and I'm going to have my final one pulled out once it gets close enough to the surface. Some people don't need theirs pulled because it's not a hazard to their other teeth. The reason mine were pulled was because they were coming in sideways and would have destroyed the roots of my other teeth if I didn't have them removed.

It does suck having them pulled out. Your mouth gets really sore afterwards and it hurts to chew, so you'll probably be sucking down liquids for a few days.

Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:05pm

Everyone doesn't have to but most people do, I currently have one beginning to stab through the side of my gum and I have to go get them pulled in a week or so actually .

Both my parents and my two brothers and sister all had to get em pulled, my one brother took it wel though lol, he was eating in n' out the next day, cant say that for my sister and other bother though, they were eating soup for like 2 weeks.

Nocens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:05pm
I'd recommend sedation if at all possible.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:37pm
lol i had a friend from boyscouts who had pink and purple braces bands and ironicly 90% of his friends were infact female lol

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:40pm

Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

lol i had a friend from boyscouts who had pink and purple braces bands and ironicly 90% of his friends were infact female lol

was he **edited**?

Im not a homophobe or anything. Not meant to insult anyone either.

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

Originally posted by sniped out sniped out wrote:

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:45pm

Mines are clear.

I am only keeping mine for a year or so, because these two baby teeth were causing the teeth underneath to curve sideways, the baby teeth were removed and now I have braces to make more room for new teeth to be perfect, which I geuss creates more room for wisdom teeth.

I hope that my wisdom are fine, cause I hate the dentist.

I geuss I am lucky to experience braces and have them removed so fast, but less monthly visits equals more money per payment. And it sucks that one of them wasn't glued on perfectly, I'll get it fixed in two weeks.

Coming in May 2005!
Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

was he **edited**?

Im not a homophobe or anything. Not meant to insult anyone either.

Well those are steriotypes of a **edited** person.

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:47pm
you basicly only get your wisdom teeth pulled if their is not enough room in the back of your jaw for them to come in without making a mess.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:48pm
im not sterotyping anyone. You know its not even worth explaining something that an immature 12 yr old wont understand.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:05pm

Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

you basicly only get your wisdom teeth pulled if their is not enough room in the back of your jaw for them to come in without making a mess.

I know, it's just that so much people have them pulled I started to think that god didn't create enough room in the human jaw for those teeth, and that everyone will have this problem.

Coming in May 2005!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic