Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

stolen pay check!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stolen pay check!!!!!
    Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:02pm
i started working for a bedding delivery service about two weeks ago, we deliver and inspect beds well to day is pay day. another employe stole my bosses check book, drivers license, SS card and, a credit card while he was in the restroom and has already spent $2700 and stole a work truck worth $37,000. $746 of the $2700 that he has spent was my pay check for this week. i will not receve my pay check till we get the money back. well my car payment was due yesterday i called them thursday and told them i would be getting a pay check tomorow and that i would bring the payment to them today, well now my car payment is over due and they (dealership) dont belive my story. i hope everything gets cleared up by monday other wise my next check might be over $1500. 
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:04pm
That bites. Good Luck sorting it out.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:05pm
Didn't your boss call his bank or coop, or better yet the police as this all unfolded? Good luck...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by WUNgUN WUNgUN wrote:

Didn't your boss call his bank or coop, or better yet the police as this all unfolded? Good luck...
yes the banks and cops have been notified thats why we know hes spent $2700. he didnt know till 12:00 when he went to check the balance in the account its only been 24 hours.
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

<no ginormous sigs please>
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:15pm

But I belive you, sucks for your bosss, which in turn sucks for you.

Coming in May 2005!
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:10pm
that sucks
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:12pm
punch him in the neck...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:34pm

Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

punch him in the neck...

I don't think that guy is coming back to work.

Coming in May 2005!
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:43pm
Tell the dealership to talk to your boss...

Mountainranger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountainranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:21pm
Better yet, send a copy of the police report to the dealership.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:05pm
ok little up date for y'all, we located the truck perfict condition with the exception of some food wrapers and gum stuck to the seats and floor, it seems that he picked up a couple adult recreational agents due to a couple things weve found in the truck. i receved my pay check so, of course i played paintball yesterday evening (after work 3pm) they havent found the exemploye but are hoping they can find him in the next week. we receved all the money back that he wrote checks for. well maybe i shoot him with the spud launcher im making today and tomorow.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

a couple adult recreational agents

That is one way to call it.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:23pm

i hope it gets better

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic