FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extreme heat!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
themovielife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - Racism

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themovielife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extreme heat!
    Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:12pm
So I went to my car to get a cd. I looked at my thermometer at it read a little over 131*F! I hope nothing gets damaged.

Edited by themovielife
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:23pm
that sucks
<no ginormous sigs please>
BradNowell View Drop Down
Not sensitive to others needs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradNowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:24pm
 Where the cd's melted??? your cd player might be messed up
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:26pm
Thats impossible 131? Lot's of them get "Messes up" in extreme heat. And other show the truth which is max 120 because its a steel car.

Coming in May 2005!
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:31pm

It's like 65 or 70 degrees here in St. Louis...

Yeah, it rained today... and it's wet and muddy outside...

My dog is being an attention whore... She wants to go outside to bark at birds... but it's muddy... if she got muddy, I'd have to hose her down...

But I hate birds as much as my dog does, so I'm tempted to let her out to scare some annoying feathered birds... but I dont want to have to hose her down when she gets muddy, beacuse she will jump on my bed and use it as a towel to dry herself off... and I wouldn't want to wash my sheets after that, beacuse I'm just too damn lazy...

That's it, dogs' stayin' inside...

Most importantly - People suck.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ill feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:32pm
^ Nothing beats the smell of Wet Dog.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Thats impossible 131? Lot's of them get "Messes up" in extreme heat. And other show the truth which is max 120 because its a steel car.

I didn't really follow what you are talking about but ok. I should have checked my car to see how hot it was inside when it was 90+ here (f)
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:35pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

^ Nothing beats the smell of Wet Dog.

Nothing beats the smell of two wet dogs, one... a Chiwawa mix, the other a beagle/springer spaniel/aussie mix...

Sadly, yes, I do have a chiwawa mix... my mom, 9 year old brother, and 11 year old sister think they are cute dogs... (my dad and I are the only ones with sense, Chiwawas are butt-ugly)

Edited by Belt #2
Most importantly - People suck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 5:36pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I didn't really follow what you are talking about but ok. I should have checked my car to see how hot it was inside when it was 90+ here (f)

I thought your car said 130, cause they lie.

Well I still don't think it's right, but hot enough to mess up thermometers

Coming in May 2005!
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by pimptastik pimptastik wrote:

that sucks
sniped out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniped out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:34pm

They don't lie, they just show the temp. INSIDE the car, and since its made of metal, it gets hotter, meaning the thermometer goes up

Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:37pm
I would just like to inform everyone who has a misconseption about washington that it was the hotest place in the country last saturday topping over 100 degrees.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by sniped out sniped out wrote:

They don't lie, they just show the temp. INSIDE the car, and since its made of metal, it gets hotter, meaning the thermometer goes up

Well it does say outdoor temp, when it's not, thats a lie.

Coming in May 2005!
sniped out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniped out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:48pm
Ya, thats true
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

I would just like to inform everyone who has a misconseption about washington that it was the hotest place in the country last saturday topping over 100 degrees.

No it wasn't.. it couldn't of been because in my town it was 113 last saterday.
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Paintballer and United States Marine

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:14pm

I can say without fear of contradiction the interior of a car can easily reach 130+. And they have not made steel cars for a very long time- LOL.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:33pm

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

I can say without fear of contradiction the interior of a car can easily reach 130+. And they have not made steel cars for a very long time- LOL.

I know, it's just that I was in a rush and I didn't want to use my brain.

Coming in May 2005!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic