FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PSX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:01pm
wait for the second xbox
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:02pm
Graphics come second to games. In that field, PS2 wins in my mind. The kind and quality of the games, is better then graphics that are only better when you look at the numbers, not the screen.

It feels good to be a gangster
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:11pm
I disagree Halo is a great quality game and thats reason enough to buy an xbox even if halo si the only game youd ever buy... and i thought they were callin the new Xbox Ybox? ah who knows i stopped looking up stuff on it when every site with info on it was in japanese

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Pate Pate wrote:

Graphics come second to games. In that field, PS2 wins in my mind. The kind and quality of the games, is better then graphics that are only better when you look at the numbers, not the screen.

Me and a freind have Madden 04. I have PS2 and he has Xbox.

And I have to admit it's never choppy, unlike mine and looks WAY better. I mean the ground and player textures are so much prettier and smoother, it's like they have AA/AF on.

Coming in May 2005!
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:24pm

Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

ps3 will be better anyway.... search it and check out the specs... the graphics are suposed to be 3 times better then x-box

they better get a better processor than 200 mhz if they want that to happen.

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:52am
Not gonna happen cause Xbox 2 will have better graphics then PSX or Ps3 or whatever you wanna call it and even if psx had better graphics then Xbox 2 Xbox is still better all because of HALO until Play Station gets HALO nothing it can possibly do will EVER make it better let alone as good as an Xbox

chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 10:32am
Originally posted by NMLvaio NMLvaio wrote:

thx. I might get one if its no illage in the US

Please enlighten me why by some odd reason that it would be illegal in the U.S...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic