2 [5.41%]
11 [29.73%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:46am

Yeah, it is pretty much impossible to decide on something like this. Most bands mentioned in this thread are too unique in their own way to compete with eachother.

I voted Zeppelin though.

Variable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Variable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

Slipknot

I hope you're kidding.  Slipknot has to be the biggest disgrace to the metal genre, even Mudvayne could be considered better.

I vote Zeppelin.

Edited by Variable
iloveA-5 #2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iloveA-5 #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:00am
either AC/DC, or Motley Crue, i dont like Led Zeppelin
Pittsburgh Amateur Penguins
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:17am

Originally posted by Variable Variable wrote:

Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

Slipknot

I hope you're kidding.  Slipknot has to be the biggest disgrace to the metal genre, even Mudvayne could be considered better.

I vote Zeppelin.

LOL   slipknot has some good songs but they are far from the best, the only good songs they have IMO is Duality and a few others...

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
RenegadeGopher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by  RaVeN RaVeN wrote:

Linkin Park

IS A ROLLA COASTA

Edited by RenegadeGopher
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:07pm

BLACK SABBATH!!!!!

I LIKE BIKES!
PaintBallVixeN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBallVixeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:02pm
Aerosmith should definitely be on there, my vote goes for Floyd though..which isn't on there either.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Doorsfan0609 Doorsfan0609 wrote:

jimi hendrix started out as a band called the jimi hendrix experience then went solo but he died before he really did anything so he is counted as a band

what i meant was he was on his own. meaning no one was even close to being that good of a guitarist as he was.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

Originally posted by Doorsfan0609 Doorsfan0609 wrote:

jimi hendrix started out as a band called the jimi hendrix experience then went solo but he died before he really did anything so he is counted as a band

what i meant was he was on his own. meaning no one was even close to being that good of a guitarist as he was.

Guitarist=Good

Band=Poop

I voted AC/DC because I am listening to it at moment.

I say other:Too hard to decide

There are many great bands, too much for me to like to make a decesion.

But modern music is poop.

The people who me and my freinds beat on listen to LP and Slpiknot 

Coming in May 2005!
[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:33pm
AC/DC...I'm sorry, but whoever put Sabboth on there is a crack monkey and Pink Floyd...what a joke. Nothing compares to some AD/DC...Led Zeppling deserves to be in the running...but AC/DC makes them...can't say that here.
Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:38pm

The Beatles.

End of poll.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:40pm

Originally posted by [FI [FI wrote:

]AC/DC...I'm sorry, but whoever put Sabboth on there is a crack monkey and Pink Floyd...what a joke. Nothing compares to some AD/DC...Led Zeppling deserves to be in the running...but AC/DC makes them...can't say that here.

Pink Floyd was the greates Rock N' Roll band ever.

I am a huge AC/DC fan, I have EVERY single song from EVERY single album on my PC which is a whopping 501MB folder. But I pay my tribute to Floyd, which I also have on my rig and is 1.1 GB.

Coming in May 2005!
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:41pm
of those i'd say AC/DC, but i have to many favorites to pick one that is best.  but i think Nirvana is one of the greatest

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:44pm

Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

of those i'd say AC/DC, but i have to many favorites to pick one that is best.  but i think Nirvana is one of the greatest

How can you listen to AC/DC and Nirvana?

It's like eating poop out of a golden plate.

Eh, whatever floats your boat.

Edited by MSG.Mobius

Coming in May 2005!
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:16pm
AC/DCor the Rolling Stones.  Put them at the same concert and you got the BEST setup.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:20pm

Originally posted by BearClaw BearClaw wrote:

AC/DCor the Rolling Stones.  Put them at the same concert and you got the BEST setup.

Exept some of them are dead and others are way to old.

Coming in May 2005!
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:40pm

I love it when people think that Led Zeppelin is an actual person. Just shows how ingorant some people can be when it comes to knowing their favorite band.

The name of the guitarist though is Jimmy Page.

sniped out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniped out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by  RaVeN RaVeN wrote:

im sorry that not everyones lives are a wonderful as yours, and how important the meaning of a song is depends on who is hearing it

temper temper

also, i bet you havent even listend to a single LP cd in your life have you...their cds and songs are put together awsomely, each song flows into he next almost flawlessly but without keeping th beat the same or anything

LP Rocks! Ummm... No pun intended

The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:36am
Black Sabbath  was a great band. they had to work there way up from nothing to everything. the only reason they slit was that ozzy had drug troubles but so did every other person in the band and in most of the rock industry. they have reunion concerts and they rock! black sabbath was the greatest band. just listen to iron man, paranoid, and war pigs, those songs are awsome just like most of there other songs. BLACK SABBATH!
I LIKE BIKES!
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:52am
 As the great Nelson ... uh i foreget his name ( the one from the Simpsons) said. "I am Iron Man! Na na na na na na na VOTE FOR ME!"
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic