16 [43.24%]
6 [16.22%]
2 [5.41%]
2 [5.41%]
11 [29.73%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Doorsfan0609 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doorsfan0609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greatest Rock and Roll band
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:56pm
Led Zeppelin's my favorite
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:57pm
Other: The Beatles or Pink Floyd

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:58pm
Kinda limiting my choices there arent we?

I dont think I could ever decide which was the greatest ever.

5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:59pm
Oh no! AC/DC is on this poll!

Of those I have to say sabbath, simply because I dislike every other choice a lot more than I dislike sabbath.
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:00am
Slipknot

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:00am

Korn

ya

TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:54am

Beatles,

Rolling Stones,

Pink Floyd,

Eagles,

and so on.

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:07am
Zeppelin owns every1. Hendrix shouldnt be classified there. he is on his own and he is the best ever.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
ClancyWggm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClancyWggm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 6:34am
Originally posted by TRAVELER TRAVELER wrote:

Beatles,

Rolling Stones,

Pink Floyd,

Eagles,

and so on.

Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:58am
You're putting Jimi Hendrix in under the heading "band"...?

Anyway, I'll say none of the above. I'm with Hades on this one, too hard to decide.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:15am
neer listened to them
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:17am
Linkin Park

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:19am
Originally posted by  RaVeN RaVeN wrote:

Linkin Park

ughhhhh
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:53am

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Linkin Park

ughhhhh

hush you

Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:00am
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Linkin Park

ughhhhh

hush you

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahaha....
HAH!

I needed that.

"Don't you hate pants?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doorsfan0609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:22am

jimi hendrix started out as a band called the jimi hendrix experience then went solo but he died before he really did anything so he is counted as a band

RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:26am

HEY, to me and my friends LP is the best band, because we all cant think of a single LP song that we can say we hate or dont like to listen to, infact, ALOT of bands have good song, and bad songs, but LP has all good songs!   you just dont like them because the lyrix are to complex for you        becides unlike alot of other bands LP writes all of their songs and music, bands like evenescence and stuff have writers come up with their music...so...the fact is LP ownz all!!!

Edited by RaVeN

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doorsfan0609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:41am

HEY, to me and my friends LP is the best band, because we all cant think of a single LP song that we can say we hate or dont like to listen to, infact, ALOT of bands have good song, and bad songs, but LP has all good songs!   you just dont like them because the lyrix are to complex for you        becides unlike alot of other bands LP writes all of their songs and music, bands like evenescence and stuff have writers come up with their music...so...the fact is LP ownz all!!!    

these bands had more meaning in their songs than just constant wineing about how **edited**ed up their lives are like linkin park. and the reason why u think they dont have a bad song is because all their songs sound the same.

Edited by Doorsfan0609
RaVeN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  RaVeN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:29am

im sorry that not everyones lives are a wonderful as yours, and how important the meaning of a song is depends on who is hearing it

temper temper

also, i bet you havent even listend to a single LP cd in your life have you, nope didnt think so, you will probly lie and say you did but i can tell you havent, because if you have then you would know that their cds and songs are put together awsomely, each song flows into he next almost flawlessly but without keeping th beat the same or anything

Edited by RaVeN

HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:45am
Jackyl
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic