FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

civil air patrol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: civil air patrol
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:22pm

hey anybody else in this??? my brothers friend is in it and he was telling me about it...and it sounds wicked cool and i am most likely going to join soon...anybody else heard of it or in it?

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:25pm
Isn't that the high suicide job. Have fun haha
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:26pm

lol no its not a suicide job...its not even a job lol

ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:33pm
Civil Air Patrol...

haha sorry no offense... but to "regular" pilots (shall we say... not saying that you're different heh) you all kind of get on our nerves. But oh well. Rock on.
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:39pm
Civil air patrol kids are always marching around my parking lot.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:40pm
no dude ....this is different or something...you go there and you do a lot of physical training...you go to like military forts and like do what they do for like a couple days...you go camping out in like the middle of nowhere...you go to shooting ranges...you practice squad tactics and stuff like that...eventually you learn to march...
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by 98God 98God wrote:

no dude ....this is different or something...you go there and you do a lot of physical training...you go to like military forts and like do what they do for like a couple days...you go camping out in like the middle of nowhere...you go to shooting ranges...you practice squad tactics and stuff like that...eventually you learn to march...

?!?!

its called civil AIR patrol... not civil WANNABEARMY patrol..?
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:41pm
well im only 14 so i cant join the army yet...but yeah its called civil air patrol
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:36am
Where is it?
Jonner View Drop Down
ur teh guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:46am
Ghetto_Smurf in this forum is in it. hes like a 1st dude-fly a plane-go camong ing the mountains-security-....man :) actually i think hes a PFC ort AFC
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Bomber Brigade Bomber Brigade wrote:

Isn't that the high suicide job. Have fun haha
your right there

warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:58am
im confused, what is it? is it like the boy scouts or something?
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
Nocens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:04am
One of my classmates at my AFROTC Detachment is the local "CAP rep" if you will. He usually has a few announcements every now and then about flying/altitude chamber opportunities and such. A lot of people always seem interested in it -- but, of course, most of these people are aspiring pilots. Try joining and see what goes on, it can't hurt. Or find out some more information about 'em online. The flying-scene has never really appealed to me (not to mention that I'm color-blind) so I never really took an interest in CAP. So I can't really tell you what goes on.
Unicorn View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:02pm
It's sort of like a High School Air Force ROTC. Taches leadership, good citizenship, and they do some of the cool stuff to keep kids attention. If it interest you, go for it. For those clueless amongst us, try looking it up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic