Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cod?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cod?
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:42pm
Ok i was looking to sell my 98 and found someone on pbclassifieds who wants to purchase it, he doesnt want to send the money first but wants to do cod, id ship it through ups. would there be anyway id lose my gun and not get the money if i i had him pay on delievery? 

GUN WHORE
XTC
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:08pm
No, he would have to go to his local post office, pay the clerk, then he would receive the package and you get the money.  It is a secure payment system, don't wrry.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:23pm
ups, not usps

GUN WHORE
XTC
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:26pm

snail mail maybe

Edited by NMLvaio

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:16am
Cause if i did it through ups they take the package, then they bring it to the guy and he has to pay for it to get it, then ups sends me the money

GUN WHORE
XTC
Unicorn View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:06pm
Same thingthen as USPS. The driver shows up at his house or wherever, and only give it to him if he pays the bill. The shipping charge will be higher though, so if you do agree you should pass some of it on to him.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:08pm

Should be ok.

What are specs and how much did you sell for.

Coming in May 2005!
jongoboon View Drop Down
Strike 1: Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:16pm
dude I wouldn't trust anyone wanting to cod
You can call me the Predator.

11" Spyder Xtra Barrel(Cmo)
8" Spyder Imagine Barrel
Spyder Xtra (Camo)
Home Made Q-loader
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:18pm
Neither would i.
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:53pm
yeah. he may shoot the ups man on arrival and take it and leave his body at his doorstep
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:24pm
ill get some sort of  insurance then

GUN WHORE
XTC
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:36pm
I heard of a scammer on ebay who used COD, he would pay with counterfeit money orders and such. He would tell the people on Ebay to ship to an address that wasnt his and would wait at that address to pick it up. Pretty clever until he got caught.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:09pm
 Have him send you the delivery fee first (in cash) Then send it.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:45pm

don't do a COD, if you do make him pay extra

or just tell him that COD's are against your religion and you if you send something COD than you will go to hell.

Edited by Random_Person

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic