FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DNC!!!! kerry’s speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:09am
Last year, the anti-bush "belief" seemed to be very strong (maybe it was just Pittsburgh). I've noticed that over the past few weeks, some are changing their minds as a result of Kerry's speeches.

Edited by SeaWolf

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:02am
tippy 98 aac or whatever:

If you take the following post as an insult, you deserve to be called names...

Look, nobody's making fun of you here. At least they weren't. Not to be insulting (although I'd bet from your posts that you'll get angry anyway) but your arguments remind me of the mental picture of somebody standing on a table in a huge crowd screaming, "I'M NOT STUPID!!!! REALLY!!!"

If you want to participate in a Tippmann Forum debate and not get flamed or laughed off, you should probably say something besides "I don't have to post my facts because I know they're true." That won't fly here, and hence you will be flamed and laughed at until you provide a solid backing for your arguments.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
tippy98aac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:08am
in none of my posts have i just spouted or made up stuff. Show me one posts that i made that hasn't happened and if you think it hasn't all show you where i got the info
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:58am

Originally posted by I have no idea what im talking about because im 14 I have no idea what im talking about because im 14 wrote:

how is it any worse? for one we didnt loose respect from our allies and any support from the U.N . 2 we didnt run up a trillion dollar defecit because of it. 3 we didnt have terrorists running around capturing innocent citizens and military personel and beheading them and putting it on the internet. There was no evidence of weapons of mass destrucion, The Iraqi military was still crippled from the first gulf war. Yes Saddam is gone and that's a plus but how is the country any better than it was. If were out to get leaders like those of somalia and kosovo why aren't we in North Korea and why arent we in Iran? If were out to get people with "weapons of mass destruction" why arent we confronting the leaders of North Korea, they have more nuclear capabilities than Saddam ever did. Our priorites our surely out of line in iraq.

and man dont give me any you're a history major krap i happen to be something with a strong background in history. So think before you start spouting next time.

Trillion dollars? Last time i checked it wasnt that high. There was no evidence of iraq NOT having WMDs!!Thats why we went in, because there was more of a chance of him still having them left over from gulf war 1 and from him not destroying them!

How is Iraq in worse off condition then before we went in? Before we went in Sadam was killing hunderds of thousands of his own people. HE GASSED THEM WITH CHEMICALS! Oh but he has no WMD's of course. He was constantly torturing his own people, cutting limbs off. Lets not even start with what his sons did.

I could say more but im not in the mood.

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:03am
I think all you democrats and liberals need to shut up and go back to where you came from cause who knows what another democrat president will do to the white house i mean one already had sex with women while he was in the white house. 
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Mountainranger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountainranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:14am
Having sex with women in the white house (generally the President having sex with his wife) in a bedroom is nothing new. The wrong part is that it was the President having sex with someone in the oval office. A room that should be treated with respect by all who go in. But the whole Clinton impeachment thing wasn't about Bubba having an affair. It was about him having an affair and lying about it under oath. If he hadn't lied about it under oath, there would have been no problems, except the marital problems between him and Hillary. But, when he lied under oath (also known as perjury), that drug law into it.

If there was a sensible Democrat in office, I'd accept it and move on. I just don't want one that will lie to cover his own butt and change his story every time somebody asks him something.
You know who I feel sorry for? Arabs who just really want to become crop dusters.
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:36am
Originally posted by tippy98aac tippy98aac wrote:

in none of my posts have i just spouted or made up stuff. Show me one posts that i made that hasn't happened and if you think it hasn't all show you where i got the info

Show me one where you backed up your claims first.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Mountainranger Mountainranger wrote:

Having sex with women in the white house (generally the President having sex with his wife) in a bedroom is nothing new. The wrong part is that it was the President having sex with someone in the oval office. A room that should be treated with respect by all who go in.

I dont have a problem with people having sex in the oval office as long as lying is not nessicary to do so. ie.. a married couple, boyfriend/girlfriend, boyfriend/boyfriend, girlfriend/girlfriend. Not husband/mistress, Husband/ intern, Husband/prostitute, Husband/maid Wife/on the side lover, Wife/ gardener, Wife/Gigilo. Wife/bodyguard and so on and so on.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:05pm

Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

I think all you democrats and liberals need to shut up and go back to where you came from cause who knows what another democrat president will do to the white house i mean one already had sex with women while he was in the white house. 

Horrible, horrible post. I have seen most people on this forum actually have very good posts, from both sides. It's crap like this that just takes up space. "Just think what another democrat will do?" I'm guessing maybe some good things like try to expand public healthcare, maybe give some middle class people and small businesses tax cuts. Man, if a democratic president did that, I doubt he'd be getting ripped on.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Horrible, horrible post. I have seen most people on this forum actually have very good posts, from both sides. It's crap like this that just takes up space. "Just think what another democrat will do?" I'm guessing maybe some good things like try to expand public healthcare, maybe give some middle class people and small businesses tax cuts. Man, if a democratic president did that, I doubt he'd be getting ripped on.

Funny you say that when a conservative makes a bad post. Go read everyone of tippy98aac's posts. Then tell me they arent horrible.

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:50pm
Dune your an idiot you think that everyone elses posts are stupid when really your the stupid one
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
tippy98aac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:53pm
now theres an intelligent post ^
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 2:51pm

as seen through the eyes of an unintelligent 14 yr old!

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:23pm
hey vision i dont have anything against you but are you like 40 or something because you act like it. I mean most of the people on the Tippmann forum are like 14-25.  And i take that back bout u bein 40 cuz a older person wouldnt be arguin with a bunch of 14 year olds.  Unless they are like the most immature person on earth
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

as seen through the eyes of an unintelligent 14 yr old!

How stable can someone's beliefs possibly be when they have to defend even those making their side look unintelligent?

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:15pm

Dune your an idiot you think that everyone elses posts are stupid when really your the stupid one

Good comeback, I see you used the same type of argument that you used for Kerry being an idiot.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:32pm

hey vision i dont have anything against you but are you like 40 or something because you act like it. I mean most of the people on the Tippmann forum are like 14-25.  And i take that back bout u bein 40 cuz a older person wouldnt be arguin with a bunch of 14 year olds.  Unless they are like the most immature person on earth

Well actually im 16.

And i was talking about Tippy98aac with that above statement.

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:05pm
A worthless convention, I hope he loses, and if he wins, I hope he gets shot.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:06pm

Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

I could say the same about Bush, but I don't wish that on anyone.

andyhughes View Drop Down
~-o@ <-- Snail smoking a cigarette

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

Dude your title says it all...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic