Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DNC!!!! kerry’s speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
tippy98aac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:51pm
o but wait who ever wrote that article is probably just a ranting 14 year old right visionimp?
Tippy 98 c
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:52pm
o yea of course! Ive never seen someone take a post so damn seriously. geez.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:54pm

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Well of course for the last 7858096 posts all you have said is "OMGAWD HE ESH TEH ONLY 14 NEWB LOOZER!!!".

Either find somthing worthwhile to say or quit posting.

KThnxbye.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Well of course for the last 7858096 posts all you have said is "OMGAWD HE ESH TEH ONLY 14 NEWB LOOZER!!!".

KThnxbye.

this coming from you. And you obviously havent read any of the thread.

tippy98aac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy98aac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:10pm
yes i read it! did you read it?
Tippy 98 c
Mountainranger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountainranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:38am
I'm gonna make this short and sweet because I'm tired and need to get some sleep before I go to NCOA (non commissioned officer's academy) and basically disappear for a couple weeks, starting tomorrow.

This thread has spiraled into the flame fest that I predicted. All I have seen for the past few pages are, "You suck!" followed by, "No, you suck!" It's pointless. Stop. Your petty bickering is not going to do anything but increase your post count.

Apparently what I said about thinking has largely been ignored. Very few people in this thread have been able to say anything more than, "I agree with that guy!" or "I think that guy is a moron!" Cut it out. Tippy98aac, you have demonstrated that you can copy and paste. Congratulations. But copying and pasting something from a website that has a bias against the incumbent government and its policies does not prove anything. You have been able to retrieve and spit out information but you have yet to comprehend it. What you have succeeded in doing is bore and annoy the majority of people on this forum. Nobody wants to read that excessively long thing that you copied and pasted from another web site so here's where thinking comes in.

If you want people that disagree with your viewpoint to actually pay attention to something you post, you have to do a few things. First, you must gather information, interpret it, condense it, and then write something original. If you have problems with spelling and grammar, open up Microsoft Word, or whatever word processor you have, write what you want to post in there, and then cut and paste it into here. It is very simple and makes you sound much more intelligent. Next, do not set out to prove that the other person is wrong or to prove that you are right. Put forth your information in such a way that the other person begins to question things. When someone asks a question, that means they are thinking. If someone is thinking, they are more open to ideas. What you have done lacks any form of tact and has caused everyone that was even thinking about having a decent debate to close themselves off.

Now your problem has now gone from getting people to believe you to getting people to even consider listening to anything you have to say. It has been suggested that the loudest voice is always right. That's wrong. The loudest voice is just the most annoying. Every day that I come to the forums, I see a new thread started by you that, in short, says "Republicans are stupid. I'm glad that Kerry is running!" You have become the loudest voice. This means you are also becoming very annoying to other forumers. If you want to fix this, I suggest you put more thought behind your posts and strive to be... Let's just say that you should be smarter about what to post and what not to post.

Right now, you are 14 years old. What does this mean? No politician in the whole country cares if you support them or not. Why? Because you cannot vote. Also, because you are 14, nobody on this forum cares what your views on politics are. Why? Because, at the age of 14, you do not yet possess the knowledge or common sense to be able to make informed decisions about anything involving the government. Which is one of the reasons why people cannot vote until age 18.

As I have said before, I say again. Let this thread die. It gets worse by the day. I probably won't be around until the 15th or 16th and, when I come back, I don't want to see this thread. Stop attacking, step back, analyze the situation, and carry on accordingly.

Now it's time for me to go to sleep.
You know who I feel sorry for? Arabs who just really want to become crop dusters.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

A worthless convention, I hope he loses, and if he wins, I hope he gets shot.

I could say the same about Bush, but I don't wish that on anyone.

Quiet, commie

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 7:22am

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

A worthless convention, I hope he loses, and if he wins, I hope he gets shot.

I could say the same about Bush, but I don't wish that on anyone.

Quiet, commie

I'd rather be a commie than a facist.

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:09pm

Well i didnt watch kerrys speech cause im for Bush i dont want kerry dead or shot or even put in a state of pain.  I am a republican and if any of yall have a problem with that then keep it locked up inside of ya.  Cause this is like page ten on somethin that started off with just did any of yall watch kerrys speech i mean come on.  It ended up turnin into a fight   that nobody can say who is goin to win until the election is over so lets just keep or opinions to ourselves

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:11pm
And yes i did get mad and stuff early and posted that kerry was an idiot but that was before i was in the right state of mind now i see that it doesnt matter really until the elections are over and i can call him an idiot cuz i dont no him.  So i say lets just wait till this election is over
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:13pm

Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

And yes i did get mad and stuff early and posted that kerry was an idiot but that was before i was in the right state of mind now i see that it doesnt matter really until the elections are over and i cant call him an idiot cuz i dont no him.  So i say lets just wait till this election is over

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:15pm
can we let this topic die already! geez!
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:12pm
^

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:23pm

Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

^

WHY

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:26pm

LET IT DIE! LET IT DIE!

Kill it! Dont let it breath anymore!! Its dead no one cares anymore! stop posting in it!

A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:32pm

No

Canada
98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 12:28am
bush did the right thing goint to war. what wasw he going to do just keep letting terrorist rip this country apart. look remember that ship we had that got a big hole in the side of it from terrorists when clinto was in the office, well the same terrorist decided to go bigger and take out the twin towers, what would have been next if we didn't stop it. they just would have been going bigger and trying to set nukes and crap on are soil, and if bush didn't do anything and something happens agian when kerrys in there he would do the same thing if he was in bushes shoes. but if something happend and citizens had to fight for them selves the could because kerrys goin tohave all r guns. keerys a coward and isn't a true american, but there is one way he could win this. if i was him i wouldn't have stared campioning until like the day before the election. you wonder why. he has a secert weapon its called ketchup, yes ketchup. his wife is in charge of our ketchup so all kerry would have to do is be like hey..... if you don't vote for me,..... no more ketchup.
98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:09am

jesus christs stop posting in this thread. NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.

Mod, someone, anyone, just lock this!

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:44am

Originally posted by Mountainranger Mountainranger wrote:

I'm gonna make this short and sweet because I'm tired and need to get some sleep before I go to NCOA (non commissioned officer's academy) and basically disappear for a couple weeks, starting tomorrow.

This thread has spiraled into the flame fest that I predicted. All I have seen for the past few pages are, "You suck!" followed by, "No, you suck!" It's pointless. Stop. Your petty bickering is not going to do anything but increase your post count.

Apparently what I said about thinking has largely been ignored. Very few people in this thread have been able to say anything more than, "I agree with that guy!" or "I think that guy is a moron!" Cut it out. Tippy98aac, you have demonstrated that you can copy and paste. Congratulations. But copying and pasting something from a website that has a bias against the incumbent government and its policies does not prove anything. You have been able to retrieve and spit out information but you have yet to comprehend it. What you have succeeded in doing is bore and annoy the majority of people on this forum. Nobody wants to read that excessively long thing that you copied and pasted from another web site so here's where thinking comes in.

If you want people that disagree with your viewpoint to actually pay attention to something you post, you have to do a few things. First, you must gather information, interpret it, condense it, and then write something original. If you have problems with spelling and grammar, open up Microsoft Word, or whatever word processor you have, write what you want to post in there, and then cut and paste it into here. It is very simple and makes you sound much more intelligent. Next, do not set out to prove that the other person is wrong or to prove that you are right. Put forth your information in such a way that the other person begins to question things. When someone asks a question, that means they are thinking. If someone is thinking, they are more open to ideas. What you have done lacks any form of tact and has caused everyone that was even thinking about having a decent debate to close themselves off.

Now your problem has now gone from getting people to believe you to getting people to even consider listening to anything you have to say. It has been suggested that the loudest voice is always right. That's wrong. The loudest voice is just the most annoying. Every day that I come to the forums, I see a new thread started by you that, in short, says "Republicans are stupid. I'm glad that Kerry is running!" You have become the loudest voice. This means you are also becoming very annoying to other forumers. If you want to fix this, I suggest you put more thought behind your posts and strive to be... Let's just say that you should be smarter about what to post and what not to post.

Right now, you are 14 years old. What does this mean? No politician in the whole country cares if you support them or not. Why? Because you cannot vote. Also, because you are 14, nobody on this forum cares what your views on politics are. Why? Because, at the age of 14, you do not yet possess the knowledge or common sense to be able to make informed decisions about anything involving the government. Which is one of the reasons why people cannot vote until age 18.

As I have said before, I say again. Let this thread die. It gets worse by the day. I probably won't be around until the 15th or 16th and, when I come back, I don't want to see this thread. Stop attacking, step back, analyze the situation, and carry on accordingly.

Now it's time for me to go to sleep.

haha u said short and sweet but that is long as hell

A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:05am

Originally posted by 98sniper 98sniper wrote:

bush did the right thing goint to war. what wasw he going to do just keep letting terrorist rip this country apart. look remember that ship we had that got a big hole in the side of it from terrorists when clinto was in the office, well the same terrorist decided to go bigger and take out the twin towers, what would have been next if we didn't stop it. they just would have been going bigger and trying to set nukes and crap on are soil, and if bush didn't do anything and something happens agian when kerrys in there he would do the same thing if he was in bushes shoes. but if something happend and citizens had to fight for them selves the could because kerrys goin tohave all r guns. keerys a coward and isn't a true american, but there is one way he could win this. if i was him i wouldn't have stared campioning until like the day before the election. you wonder why. he has a secert weapon its called ketchup, yes ketchup. his wife is in charge of our ketchup so all kerry would have to do is be like hey..... if you don't vote for me,..... no more ketchup.

Sorry but They guys who bombed the boat were Al-quida they were in afganistan not Iraq If we keept are troops in afganistan and looked to the iran border not pakastan whare they were crossign we might have been able to get Osama.  Also kerry is a bigger american hero than bush he actualy went to veitnam and saved a guys life.  Bush doged the draft.  Yuo could compare him to a hippy.

Canada
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic