Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DNC!!!! kerry’s speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
ajk1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:37pm
ALL YOUR LIBERALS ARE DUMB, LIBERALS HAVE GOT ALL THE ANSWERS DONT THEY?...THEY CAN SAY WHAT BUSH HAS DONT WRONG AND ALL THAT, THATS EASY, LOOK AT THE LAST DEMOCRATIC PREZ WE HAD?...HMMM CLINTON?...HE ONLY HAD SEX WITH 20 WOMEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!, and also ruined the reputation of the american president...democrats are a disgrace...they can blame everything on the republicans, and the democrats have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong...they still dont think clinton did anything wrong
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:37pm

Originally posted by 5ptcontingency 5ptcontingency wrote:

Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

hell we could have flattened Iraq in a matter of days and been through and I would have been perfectly happy....what have Iraqies done for me lately. Besides say how much they hate us and burn our flag?

Woohoo, kill 20 million people because they have opinions!

I can't stand it when people suggest the total destruction of an entire nation and people. A lot of Americans hate America, should we flatten America as well?

20 million? Now you're just exaggerating.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:37pm

Originally posted by PaintMonkey PaintMonkey wrote:

You all are rediculous, calling people nazis, commies and stupid fools with no evidence to support it. 

In fact, you all sound like little children.  You are spouting off whatever labels you hear around the dining table with no understanding of what you are saying.  You are all embarassing yourselves.

PaintMonkey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
That’s MISTER Poo Flinger to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:38pm
hmmm well obviously fallout is right because THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
When a Monkey runs out of paint, he throws FECES!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

ignorant.

I'm sorry.  Nobody with your sig gets to call anybody else ignorant - EVER.  Your sig is like tattooing "I don't know what I'm talking about but I like to toss labels around" on your forehead.

Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Paintballer and United States Marine

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:40pm
LOL- you know maybe if the Democrat Clinton had a backbone and had killed that SOB Bin Laden- when he could have there would have been no 9-11, no Afghanistan, no Iraq. The democrats may want to wash their hands of this and point the finger at Bush and the republicans but they put us all on the path to what has transpired. There is no party that does not share in all that's has transpired. If Kerry had concerns on Iraq or answers for the occupation then I want to see the congressional record- I want to see where he made those concerns known to the US senate, to congress to the American public. Saying after the fact- "well I'd have done it differently" does not cut it.

Edited by Ajreaper
5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

Originally posted by 5ptcontingency 5ptcontingency wrote:

Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

hell we could have flattened Iraq in a matter of days and been through and I would have been perfectly happy....what have Iraqies done for me lately. Besides say how much they hate us and burn our flag?

Woohoo, kill 20 million people because they have opinions!

I can't stand it when people suggest the total destruction of an entire nation and people. A lot of Americans hate America, should we flatten America as well?

sorry. here's some more accurate numbers

25,374,691 (July 2004 est.)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:42pm

Actually, he is understating.  Iraq has a population of about 24 million.

Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:43pm

Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

what threat?  the only reason Saddam kept inspectors out of the country was so people would think he had weapons of mass destruction.  This wasn't even about bad intelligence it was about money.

yes we caught Saddam and look how unstable the region has become! you fool.

Oh god if that isn't the stupidest thing ive heard all night.

He only kept inspectors out to make us think he had WMDS? What is wrong with you!!!!! You know what its not even worth explaining, that was just the most idiotic thing ive ever read.

And another thing, all you liberals say that this war was for oil. Now it was for money. But if that was soo true why are gas prices sooo high and how come the us has a debt to pay off still. You people are just soo stupid. Make up your mind.

so if he had WMD whare are they?  what about his ties with al-quida?  their are none you ignorant baboon()  The war is why oil cost so much.  The war is not so you can get your gas for a buck less it so bushes and Chaney's stock in hlibertan will go up.

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:47pm

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

The democrats may want to wash their hands of this and point the finger at Bush and the republicans but they put us all on the path to what has transpired. There is no party that does not share in all that's has transpired. 

The bold is very true.  Which makes it all the more ironic when so many Clinton critics conveniently forget that Republican administrations created Osama...

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:53pm

No weapons? Theyve already discovered a lot of sarin tipped war heads and all that other good stuff, but you dont hear that on the media.

Wanna hear a funny story straight from a veteran of the Iraq war? A city in Iraq was evacuated, every civilian and army personal. Want to know why? There was readings of Uranium found within the city. Now please do tell me theres no WMDS.

Funny all this coming from someone who wants to nuke canada.

A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:58pm

^you obviously have no sense of humor. 

OK i have an idea lets go to war looking for WMD and after or children die and we find some WMD well keep it our little secret.  Doesn't make sens to me.

Canada
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:00am
ITS THE MEDIA! THE MEDIA! CANT YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:06am
why wouldn't the media tell us butt munch?  They stretched every little detail the could get to make it sound like WMD already.  Like when they found aluminum tubes that could be used to make war heades.  aluminum tubes is the great and grave danger kids are dyeing to protect America from?  No  Its not the media fart knocker  what right wing host wouldn't jump at any chance to tell America about Wm's that were found in Iraq?

Edited by Fallout_soldier

Canada
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:10am

they already have! And you obviously dont know the media. Most stuff that goes on in Iraq are never let lose to the public. Theres tons of stories of heroic actions that you never hear about either on the media, all you ever hear is how many died.

Do you even watch any form of news? Because if you did you would understand what im saying, you ignorant fool.

A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:12am
your missing the point bush wouldent stop the media form telling every one he found WMD in iraq.  hes guna lose the election over it.

Canada
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:14am
BUSH DOESNT CONTROL THE MEDIA!!! AHHHHHH THIS IS INSANE! KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU DEBATE!
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:19am

^The fact is your are a bigger idiot than me.  Take of your caps.  Finding WMDS in Iraq would be a huge HUGE story especially since it could affect the election magerly.  The media reports story's. They reports the leek about the plans to go to Iraq remember.  If they cant keep their mouths shut then why would they keep them shut when the bigest story in the past 4 years pops up?  let me guess you think some on is paying them off right

Canada
5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

fart knocker  

Am I watching Beavis & Butthead right now?

Anyways, this argument is going nowhere. Kind of funny to watch, but ultimately pointless, just like every other political debate.
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:22am
So if I said the idiot is wrong out of the two, who would I be referring to in this case?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic