Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DNC!!!! kerry’s speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:01pm

Originally posted by CarbineKid CarbineKid wrote:

"I am saddened by the fact that Vietnam has yet again been inserted into the campaign, and that it has been inserted in what I feel to be the worst possible way.....The race for the White House should be about leadership, and leadership requires that one help heal the wounds of Vietnam, not reopen them....We do not need to divide America over who served and how."
-Senator John F. Kerry, February 27, 1992 Congressional Record.

how ironic makes me want to go to the DNC and shut em all down!

HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:12pm

Kerry is just a stupid Liberal Commie. I beleive that if he takes office america is screwed. Hell ull prolly have to move to Canada *shudders*. Cause kerry is the UNs bestfreind which I think the UN is useless any how so theres no chance of us being feared anymore. Plus to kerry wants to reinstate Clitons gun ban which will suck.

MAK90's are legal arent they?

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
PbSplintercell View Drop Down
Posting on borrowed time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbSplintercell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

how is gettin soldier who willingly signed up for the army and knew what they might be getting themselves into ruining America? I dont know but when Clinton sent those troops to Somalia he sure didnt ruin America now did he? I really hate the way you liberals think. Clinton did a ton of worse things than Bush but the min Bush does something good and right you all jump on him like it was bad.

Seriously stop.

BTW anyone else find it funny how Kerry started his speech?

did i say anythign about clinton??????

<thanx enos

PaintMonkey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
That’s MISTER Poo Flinger to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:17pm
You all are rediculous, calling people nazis, commies and stupid fools with no evidence to support it. Insanity, his speech was excellent, it swayed me further over onto his side. I've learned that Bush has very little good to offer to this nation...just harm.

Edited by PaintMonkey
When a Monkey runs out of paint, he throws FECES!
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:18pm
^ Been watching those Liberal news channels again havent you eh?
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Ilikepaintball1 Ilikepaintball1 wrote:

I think was a great speech.  I really did not expect that good of speech.  That really changed my look on the election.  I really can't wait til the Republic National Convention.  I want to see what Bush is cooking up.

bush and speaches is like forks and microwaves

I bet you repubs will be kicking your self when we get allies and a strong econmy hey maybey you can get a job

Edited by Fallout_soldier

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:22pm
wow, i'm i haven't been liberal this entire 4 year term, I supported Bush, up until this Iraq war, friends shipped to war...and for what? Because America was in danger...because diplomacy failed...yea right...
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:23pm
It was a threat that needed to be handled....
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:24pm

you communist

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:25pm

Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

It was a threat that needed to be handled....

exactly. people think we didn't need this war. but we caught sadam didnt we. now we are trying to catch osama. and if we do,  it will make liberals even more ignorant.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:26pm

what threat?  the only reason Saddam kept inspectors out of the country was so people would think he had weapons of mass destruction.  This wasn't even about bad intelligence it was about money.

yes we caught Saddam and look how unstable the region has become! you fool.

Canada
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:27pm
You believe that? Or have we caused more harm than we've destroyed? I mean, isn't terrorism caused by hatred of the united states and other contries? What better way to piss them off then invasion? You're just answering the questions way to formulaic to be taken seriously.
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:28pm
Dude when you have a pshycotic man over seas that says he has nuclear weapons, I dont know about you but id consider that a threat.
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by PbSplintercell PbSplintercell wrote:

Originally posted by VisionIMP VisionIMP wrote:

how is gettin soldier who willingly signed up for the army and knew what they might be getting themselves into ruining America? I dont know but when Clinton sent those troops to Somalia he sure didnt ruin America now did he? I really hate the way you liberals think. Clinton did a ton of worse things than Bush but the min Bush does something good and right you all jump on him like it was bad.

Seriously stop.

BTW anyone else find it funny how Kerry started his speech?

did i say anythign about clinton??????

What you said is exactly what Clinton had done. No need to say Clinton exactly you summed it up by insulting Bush.

BTW.....STRONG ALLIES! HA! France, Germany, and Russia, all sold Iraq its nuclear generators and material. Thats one reason they didnt want us to go into Iraq. We dont need the whole world as our allies, does it look like China has the whole world as their allies? NO!! And they're doing great.SOOOO great all you liberal pansies think they are gonna start a war with us and win.

HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:31pm
hell we could have flattened Iraq in a matter of days and been through and I would have been perfectly happy....what have Iraqies done for me lately. Besides say how much they hate us and burn our flag?
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Fallout_soldier Fallout_soldier wrote:

what threat?  the only reason Saddam kept inspectors out of the country was so people would think he had weapons of mass destruction.  This wasn't even about bad intelligence it was about money.

yes we caught Saddam and look how unstable the region has become! you fool.

Oh god if that isnt the stupidest thing ive heard all night.

He only kept inspectors out to make us think he had WMDS? What is wrong with you!!!!! You know what its not even worth explaining, that was just the most idiotic thing ive ever read.

And another thing, all you liberals say that this war was for oil. Now it was for money. But if that was soo true why are gas prices sooo high and how come the us has a debt to pay off still. You people are just soo stupid. Make up your mind.

Edited by VisionIMP
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:31pm

Dude when you have a pshycotic man over seas that says he has nuclear weapons, I dont know about you but id consider that a threat.

well then i guess we should be in like 7 other countrys right now. shouldn't we Saddam wanted to appear to be a threat so we would leave him alone.  bush wanted him to appear as a threat for his personal gain.  Bush is the terrorist hes the reason why poor people with no Ware els to go but the army are geting killed.  You know why so halibertons stock will go up.

Canada
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:33pm

Perfectly fine with me.....

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:35pm

hell we could have flattened Iraq in a matter of days and been through and I would have been perfectly happy....what have Iraqies done for me lately. Besides say how much they hate us and burn our flag?

Woohoo, kill 20 million people because they have opinions!

I can't stand it when people suggest the total destruction of an entire nation and people. A lot of Americans hate America, should we flatten America as well?

Edited by 5ptcontingency
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:35pm

Perfectly fine with me.....

ha! awesome. Hey fallout soldier care to respond to what i said.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic