FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DNC!!!! kerry’s speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DNC!!!! kerry’s speech
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:56pm
So what did you all think of kerry speech just a litttle while ago? I didnt see the entire speech but based on the part i did see i thought it was great!
5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:56pm
He can talk?
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:57pm
kerry
Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:01pm

I think was a great speech.  I really did not expect that good of speech.  That really changed my look on the election.  I really can't wait til the Republic National Convention.  I want to see what Bush is cooking up.

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:02pm
bush is gonna win
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:02pm
I didnt bother. I dont watch politicians talk.
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:04pm
It was a well-written speech, that's for sure. He did a decent job of presenting it.

pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:05pm
enos are you going to vote?
pezman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pezman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:07pm
Well, from the thirty seconds I saw of the speech, he pretty much said that we went into Iraq without a any plan what-so-ever, and were just winging it the whole time. I promptly left the room to go watch cartoons.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:12pm
he said were not going to go to war because we want to...because we have too...who wants to go to wasr...seriously
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Paintballer and United States Marine

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by 98God 98God wrote:

he said were not going to go to war because we want to...because we have too...who wants to go to wasr...seriously

He and Edwards both voted for the war- now he's against the war? Hmhmhmhm- the man was a three term Senator, what did he do over those three terms? What was he passinate about promoting, fixing creating? Now he's running for president and has the answers- well where were the answers while he was spending 3 terms as a senator? Did he keep them a secret till he got a chance to run for president?
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:30pm

His wife sure cant talk......She says she can speak 5 different languages. English isnt one of them either cause she sounds like shes been living here a 2 months. And people that know that many languages must have alot of time on there hands.........well I guess growning up in south Afrika she would...unless she herds elephants or catches AIDS.

And yes SHE DID grow up in SA.

SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
PbSplintercell View Drop Down
Posting on borrowed time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbSplintercell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:44pm
i watched it awsome speach.....bushes speach: The american people are safer..........And The american people are safer........And The american people are safer........And The american people are safer.........And The american people are safer........And The american people are safer. Repeat 9 times

Edited by PbSplintercell
<thanx enos

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:46pm
all i have to say about kerry is that he is going to ruin america.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Posting on borrowed time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbSplintercell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:46pm
bush already ruined it!
<thanx enos

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by PbSplintercell PbSplintercell wrote:

bush already ruined it!

no...

YONK~!~
Check This Out
Posting on borrowed time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbSplintercell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:50pm
he got a bunch of people killed! sending them to iraq to get sadam out was ok....but he should have handled the aftermath differentally
<thanx enos

CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:56pm
"I am saddened by the fact that Vietnam has yet again been inserted into the campaign, and that it has been inserted in what I feel to be the worst possible way.....The race for the White House should be about leadership, and leadership requires that one help heal the wounds of Vietnam, not reopen them....We do not need to divide America over who served and how."
-Senator John F. Kerry, February 27, 1992 Congressional Record.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:58pm

how is gettin soldier who willingly signed up for the army and knew what they might be getting themselves into ruining America? I dont know but when Clinton sent those troops to Somalia he sure didnt ruin America now did he? I really hate the way you liberals think. Clinton did a ton of worse things than Bush but the min Bush does something good and right you all jump on him like it was bad.

Seriously stop.

BTW anyone else find it funny how Kerry started his speech?

Edited by VisionIMP
Posting on borrowed time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbSplintercell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:59pm
ahha he has a funny name!
<thanx enos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic