FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how much does it hurt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Buying a gun before you play? Not smart.

I did it!

Here was my setup before ever playing...

-98 Custom
-16oz stubby tank
-Rocket cock
-All American barrel
-Expansion chamber

Yea buddy...

The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:44pm
dont worry about pain. it is like getting punched by a 7 year old.
I LIKE BIKES!
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Originally posted by cockchafer cockchafer wrote:

Originally posted by plax_are_meth plax_are_meth wrote:

no one ever mentions getting shot behind the ear. i mentioned it, cause im cool.

how do you get shot there doesnt your mask cover you ears???

mindboggling

groar, what part of behind the ears dont u understand? ur ears are covered, but an inch behind ur ears, its NOT covers by a mask...put one on ull see. i wear a jt nvader so it moight be different.

aaron4881304 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron4881304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 4:13pm
Depends on where u get shot...u probly should get something to cover up ur go go's.  U don't want to get shot there, it will hurt like a beast.
HOT OUTDOOR ACTION:
Check out these HOT lounge chairs do anything but lounge!
Better get that garden hose!
_-*|a-5|*-_ View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crude flame(s)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _-*|a-5|*-_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 4:36pm
dude , i got hit by my friend not even playiong were we walking back to his and i ran ahread and he shot me in the leg, i bruise wuz the size of a baseball and it lasted 4 a month, cuz he velocity wuz at like 800,900fps and ur supossed 2 play at 300

PiMpIn SpYdEr SoNiX
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Stupidhead99 Stupidhead99 wrote:

Ok, it hurts not bad if you  are into the game i mean really playin, but if you all scared'n hiden its gonna hurt bad for about ten secs

Exactly

Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 10:41pm

Don't worry a guy today brought his daughter that looked to be about ten. She didn't have a problem. On the other hand a guy on my team was complaining about one shot in the head. Its awesome to have her on your team. She takes a shot better than some guys. But their wimps.

Oh if you ever bleed after being shot. They really didn't chrono their gun. Thats all I can't stand. This has never happened before but I got shot by a round that I don't think that I could see. If the field and players are honest and shoot at the right speed it won't bother you. If you go to a field that doesn't have refs that care. Then some people will run around with hot guns. But if the refs are good then  they will make sure markers are at the right veloctity. But anyway getting hit feels just like.....hmmmh.......

I geuss that it feels like... getting shot by gelatin balls at 270 fps. Hope that helps

Edited by Blue Hopper
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic