Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how much does it hurt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
paintballer1204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer1204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:29am
hmmm lets see...........tender spots................butt, groin, neck thats mostly where it will hurt the most. good luck
-98c
-Flatline
-12v Revy
-Rocket Cock II
-20mm pro-dot sight
-polished internals
-GTA x2 trigger
-model98.net mods
sniper team View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniper team Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:24am
it will leave a welt i know a gril who is ten and plays
benmorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benmorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:47am
lol... go easy with the criticism guys.... its a family forum
Woofty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:08am
my friend who isnt that good at paintball and is small and has a low threshold of pain said that he uses a life jacket and puts a shirt over it and he says it dont hurt a bit but he gets called a pansy and stuff all teh time
bowhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:58am
Your neck,groin,backs of your hands,top of your head,Hurt real bad. Any place else just stings alittle, if your playin hard sometimes you dont even realize you got hit.         &n bsp;    good luck and make sure you chrono everyone,its safer that way.      
*NJ.OUTLAWS*    

ANGEL G7
KARNEVOIR
Halos / rip drives
angel air 68-4500s

Its all i need to school ya !!

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:08am
pretty much like everyone else says, if your having a good time and your getting really into it you will only notice it the first time you get shot.  maybe you wont even notice it right away.  this is all because of addrenaline (sp).  the more fun you have, the less it hurts.  so go have a terrible time, just for me
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:21am
People are fergettin that one area....the inner thigh, I got hit there once and man....it stung like crazy!!!!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:25am

iT HuRTs So BaD THaT You JuSt WaNNA FaLL DoWN aND Die,THeN PLeaD FoR YouR Foe To FiNiSH You oFF,To PuT You out oF YouR DeeP MiSeRy aND SoRRoW,aS You SLoWLy DRoWN iN SeLF HaTe FoR eVeR CoMiNG To THiS HoRRiD PLaCe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........but you'll get over it in a few mins, and after the first time, its not so bad.

ok, so i stretched it a little, sue me!

Edited by TiPP*MaNN
PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:28am
no one ever mentions getting shot behind the ear. i mentioned it, cause im cool.
One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:37am

If you just started it hurts about as much as looking at benmorse's avatar

<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:33am
neck, back of the head, inner thigh, groin and gooch
model98FOREVER View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Inability to play nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:57am

after you get hit once youll never want to play again lol just kidding iff your really concerned go to your local John Claude Penoir "JC pennys" and pick up a puffy goose down vest that prevents you from getting hit dead in the sternum not only does it hurt like hell but its dangerous too but everyones right adrenaline makes a big difference to my suggestion is have a friend throw rocks at you while jumping of the world trade center into a pack of rabbit wolverines while osama is flying a plane into u thatll do it  

i made a post do i get a cookie?

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:32am
lmfao.  rabbit wolverines? do they have big fluffy tails and eat carrots?

The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:41am
Everybody is missing a few facts.

1) Getting hit by a paintball is no where near as painfull as a bee sting.

2) Along with the stinging sensation that lasts for a few seconds, there is also a feeling of high pressure. Think of it as getting punched then slapped at the same time in the same place. Only the mark will be no bigger than a quarter and the pain 100x less.
cockchafer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockchafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:40am

Originally posted by plax_are_meth plax_are_meth wrote:

no one ever mentions getting shot behind the ear. i mentioned it, cause im cool.

how do you get shot there doesnt your mask cover you ears???

a-5
polished internals
Tippmann Werks Barrel
CP flame drop foward
gta double trigger
pen spring mod
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:44am
Originally posted by cockchafer cockchafer wrote:

Originally posted by plax_are_meth plax_are_meth wrote:

how do you get shot there doesnt your mask cover you ears???

mindboggling
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 2:12pm
yea once u know what it feels like and youre expecting it, you dont really notice the pain (unless its in one of the "tender spots" mentioned above)
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:18pm
less than a bee sting (i got stung yesterday doing yardwork ).

If I had to describe it... It's like a charlie horse, but with a little more sting, and it doesn't hurt afterwards. It's only about 3 seconds of pain. The more brutal ones will hurt for a minute or so, but you get over it in the heat of the next game.

It's nothing to be scared of. I think Airsoft BBs hurt worse... So do BB guns with steel BBs. I shot myself in the leg once to see what it felt like, lol.

Don't try to put too many layers on... It makes you less flexible in a game. I go with the Dye pants and a sleeveless shirt made of Climalite (i think that's the name. in simple terms, a semi-fancy workout shirt.)

Edit: worst place I've been hit is the neck, but I haven't bought a neck protector yet, so it doesn't worry me too much. Paintballs seem to bounce off my crotch with my dye pants, lol.

Edited by SeaWolf

justinlipscomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justinlipscomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:54pm
paint ball hurts so mutch i lagh when it hits.  a newbe might not like it to mutch but ul find sometimes getting hit is just as mutch fun as hitting someone
i felt the hate rise up in me.. kneel down and clear the stone of leavs.. i wonder out where u cant see.. inside my shell i whate and bleed
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:03pm
Buying a gun before you play? Not smart.

Coming in May 2005!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic