FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how much does it hurt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:33pm
Shoot him! shoot him!....hes not wearin his cup

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
32IconE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 32IconE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:36pm
Well it depends if you are a wimp it will hurt for about 30 seconds, but it will leave a bruise.

IconE

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:47pm
Being a wimp has nothin to do wit it, pain is a human emotion and if you dont feel any pain....then I would say yer a sadist.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:49pm
evil_fingers if you didnt feel any pain you better get your lazy butt in the army or something and fight. then when you get shot you're like....."oh look at the pretty bullet that he shot at me!!!"
32IconE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 32IconE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:49pm
Well somethings like that don't hurt people. It depends it can hurt someone alot and can hurt someone a little.

IconE

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:01pm

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

evil_fingers if you didnt feel any pain you better get your lazy butt in the army or something and fight. then when you get shot you're like....."oh look at the pretty bullet that he shot at me!!!"

Smitty, you shouldnt talk, in a few years you might wanna consider joinin the Arm Forces.

1. And jus to let ya know youngsta, Im too old fer the Army or any of the military branches.

2. I had my share of dodgin bullets and seein dead bodies....I do live near one the nastiest hoods in San Francisco, its called "The Sunnydale Projects" and if you think the name sounds stupid, bring yer scrawnt butt over here and lemme see if you can really hang on some real pain.

A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:37pm

Pain is nothing compare to the pride your getting...

~*Jyim*~

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:05pm

Originally posted by Large Unit Large Unit wrote:

I kinda like getting shot..

Lol the first day I went out I was scared but I got shot a few times and realized it wasn't that bad, it does sting a bit at first (to me its just like getting snaped with a rubber band) and after that it stung less and less.

Now I just feel the paint touching me, no sting at all, sometimes I have trouble telling if I got shot or not which bugs me lol. This is probebly from playing 2 times a week for 2 months straight lol.

yea same for me but lately its been too hot for my jersey which was a size too big making it tke a lot of impact and i just haven't been shot in the body in a few weeks and the nthe last time i played my team kept gettin rolled aand i got shot about 3 times every game and that hurt a whole lot

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:10pm
It hurts as being hit by a wet towel, Or getting hit by a rubber band or pinching a sunburn as someone else said. It hurts for like 3 seconds for me.
fhcpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fhcpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:01am
i think that somtimes it dosent hurt that bad becouse of your agrenilin
my setup
drop forward
epansion camber
double triger smartparts progresive barrell
model 98
timer grip
empire s/a hopper
and savin for rear flush cocking system and respose

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:05am
Thats adrenalin....
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:35am
^ wow... you can spell! wanna a cookie?
Dr. Pain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:36am
Dont ever get too cocky, i hurts worse when u dont expect it
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:40am

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Wow, I like yer baby pic, whos yer dad....Rob Zombie?

Edited by evil_fingers
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:02am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Wow, I like yer baby pic, whos yer dad....Rob Zombie?

damn your a good gusser... want 2 cookis for that one?

Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:34am

its like getting whipped by a wet towel edit some one already said this.

It worth the pain.

Edited by Fallout_soldier

†††††† †† Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:49am

I dunno what gusser and cookis mean but yeah...I want some cookies dang it, chocolate chip if you have any

Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:32am
Wow people are real rough to each other when someone else is thousands of miles away. Oh Evil_fingers and Panda Man yall are making me hungry with all this cookie talk 
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:14am
Oh mah bad....but, back to the topic
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:23am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

I dunno what gusser and cookis mean but yeah...I want some cookies dang it, chocolate chip if you have any

You aint good enuff for me' Chokolet Chip Kookie... you Kan hav a Shuger Kookie though...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic