Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how much does it hurt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Stupidhead99 View Drop Down
Guested: Lives up to his username

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupidhead99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:16pm

Ok, it hurts not bad if you  are into the game i mean really playin, but if you all scared'n hiden its gonna hurt bad for about ten secs

Marker Troubles Ask Zach the ultimate tippmann marker wizz.

fdupnct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdupnct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:23pm

Originally posted by NMLvaio NMLvaio wrote:

It depend on how high the velicity hurt. Its like a sting sensation.If you worry about getting hit on the field your going to get cream

NML is right, if you worry about it, your going to get tense and your guarenteed to get shot.  Just have fun, some areas sting more than others but in general its not bad

Team Ball-Breakers

Amphibious Assault - 8/28 & 8/29

I am Swamp Thing
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:21pm
Make sure everyone checks their FPS before a game. That will minimize any pain inflicted upon yourself. It will also hurt more if your shooter is using hard paint (such as Blue Streaks). Wear several thin layers of clothing and not one thick one. That will also help minimize the ouch factor. Have fun!
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:16pm
It depend on how high the velicity hurt. Its like a sting sensation.If you worry about getting hit on the field your going to get cream

benmorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benmorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:15pm
THX ALOT... I HAVE A SUNBURN AND I JUST PINCHED IT :p... ITS NOT TO BAD...oops its in caps but im too lazy to go back and change it so meh :P
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:13pm

It Hurts about....

Pinch a Sunburn and thats about how much it hurts for 5 sec.

benmorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benmorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:10pm

hey,

i am about to buy a tippmann 98c. i cant wait to go out and play because paintballing looks so fun and awesome... im gonna get a 12inch lapco bigshot also.

the only thing im worried about is... HOW MUCH DOES IT HURT??

some of my friends say it is really painful but then some others say it is hardly painful at all and that the pain doesnt last for very long.

PLZ HELP!!!

i possible give an example of what it would feel like to a new person :P         &nbs p;         &nbs p;  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic