Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how much does it hurt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
benmorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benmorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how much does it hurt?
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:10pm

hey,

i am about to buy a tippmann 98c. i cant wait to go out and play because paintballing looks so fun and awesome... im gonna get a 12inch lapco bigshot also.

the only thing im worried about is... HOW MUCH DOES IT HURT??

some of my friends say it is really painful but then some others say it is hardly painful at all and that the pain doesnt last for very long.

PLZ HELP!!!

i possible give an example of what it would feel like to a new person :P         &nbs p;         &nbs p;  

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:13pm

It Hurts about....

Pinch a Sunburn and thats about how much it hurts for 5 sec.

benmorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benmorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:15pm
THX ALOT... I HAVE A SUNBURN AND I JUST PINCHED IT :p... ITS NOT TO BAD...oops its in caps but im too lazy to go back and change it so meh :P
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:16pm
It depend on how high the velicity hurt. Its like a sting sensation.If you worry about getting hit on the field your going to get cream

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:21pm
Make sure everyone checks their FPS before a game. That will minimize any pain inflicted upon yourself. It will also hurt more if your shooter is using hard paint (such as Blue Streaks). Wear several thin layers of clothing and not one thick one. That will also help minimize the ouch factor. Have fun!
fdupnct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdupnct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:23pm

Originally posted by NMLvaio NMLvaio wrote:

It depend on how high the velicity hurt. Its like a sting sensation.If you worry about getting hit on the field your going to get cream

NML is right, if you worry about it, your going to get tense and your guarenteed to get shot.  Just have fun, some areas sting more than others but in general its not bad

Team Ball-Breakers

Amphibious Assault - 8/28 & 8/29

I am Swamp Thing
Stupidhead99 View Drop Down
Guested: Lives up to his username

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stupidhead99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:16pm

Ok, it hurts not bad if you  are into the game i mean really playin, but if you all scared'n hiden its gonna hurt bad for about ten secs

Marker Troubles Ask Zach the ultimate tippmann marker wizz.

NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:20pm
if your scared on being shot, the enemy can use that against you.like if you hide behide the bunker all they have to do is shoot the bunker and you will still hide, then the will run up to you and shoot you unless you move fast enough

paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:22pm

yeah^ what he said. like i was playing and was really into the game and a guy sneaked up to the side of this hallways and shot me in the leg. but i didnt even really notic it for like 5 seconds. then i realized i was hit it kinda felt good.

Longhorn424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhorn424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:22pm

It hurts like a bee sting for like 5 seconds for the most part. Some areas it hurts a little worse jus because of what they are.

Word of Advice: Never breathe inward while you are getting shot point blank in the stomach or the balls. You will be hurting for much longer than 5 seconds.

Those of you who don't see me.. are those of you who should fear me.
paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:25pm
i think it feels like being punched. just not as bad. well... not as bad as getting punched by your 6 foot friend.
model98FOREVER View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Inability to play nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:54pm
its really nothing to worry about you might have a welt "but women dig badboys anyday show em ur battle scars  
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:30pm

Gettin hit doesnt hurt much....but, compared to a bee sting, I rather get pelted wit paintballs

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
ford man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ford man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:42pm
if your deep into the game and your realy playing it don't hurt I was shot point blank and I was bleeding but I didn't hurt until a started to pull out the paint ball husk out of my skin.
Insomnia_CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insomnia_CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:50pm
Ever been hit by a wasp? Thats what it feels like
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:53pm

Originally posted by Insomnia_CJ Insomnia_CJ wrote:

Ever been hit by a wasp? Thats what it feels like

Do you mean "get stung by a wasp"?

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:54pm
It doesn't hurt that much at all. If you wear a  long sleeve shirt and heavy pants you won't really feel anything. It feels like a bee sting. It hurts a little then it goes away really fast.  

Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Insomnia_CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insomnia_CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:54pm
Nah, the paper wasp
benmorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benmorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:03pm

lol... yea me and my friends at school have wars with those and somteimes they hit me from 6 inches away with my pants pulled tight... i cant handle that but i think it feels worse when u are waiting for it to happen. i think ill be ok for paointball

fhcpaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fhcpaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:04pm

when i started i didnt mind getting hit becouse it gave me such an adrenillin rush so that is part of the fun and it only hurts for like 5 seconeds i got shot with just a t shirt my first timebecouse i wondered if it hurt and i almost cryed i was 10 or 11 but i still got one thoughtand now i am klike almost 16

my setup
drop forward
epansion camber
double triger smartparts progresive barrell
model 98
timer grip
empire s/a hopper
and savin for rear flush cocking system and respose

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic