Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

very much crushed....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
KillerCanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very much crushed....
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:15am
yup....my g/f of about 4 years decided that she doesn't really know me anymore and that she doens't feel the same way about me. So we're gonna try being "Just friends" for a while.....so yeah....life sucks....

I'll go Home, I'll go Home,
Full of the devil and full of the rum.
I'll go home, oh I'll go home,
I'll go home in the morning.
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:16am
mmmm the lets just be friends who hasn't heard that before
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:21am
Let's just be friends = Please be there for my as a boyfriend in all but the physical affection aspects and remain my emotional sponge while leaving me free to date and complain to you about other people all while maintaining the illusion that things between us are just as great as they've ever been.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:25am
hahahhaha^

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:26am
Jeez... That sucks.

But you know what? It just makes you that much stronger for the future.
Real Men Love Cheeses
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:27am
I say dont be her friend. Move on to the next girl. There are lots more fishes in the sea.

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:29am
4 years. and she just decided to break it off. weird.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Mountainranger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountainranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:30am
Here's a tip... You are never "just friends" afterwards... In fact, most people are hardly ever civil. What you should do to... help the grieving process is burn her in effigy and avoid her at all costs. Not only that, tell all your friends how horrible she is.
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:31am
Yeah, the thing is... A lot of emotions have to be worked out before you can ever be friends again without sharing a deeper bond. You can't just step back. The mind and heart don't work that way.
Real Men Love Cheeses
Spud2 View Drop Down
WAY kewler than Spud1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spud2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:44pm

Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Yeah, the thing is... A lot of emotions have to be worked out before you can ever be friends again without sharing a deeper bond. You can't just step back. The mind and heart don't work that way.

Deep very very Deep gg

Name: Spud
Paintball: Yes Please
Leave My duck alone
Setup: 98 Custom
Psycho Ballistics 2x trigger
J&J Ceramic 14"
R/t
Halo Tsa
45/45k HPA
Custom black to red metallic fade
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:34pm
hahaha
that says

be there for me, but no sex

you say

ummm no screw you....(mumbels to himself) "no sex, who does she think she is"...
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:45pm
awww poor you you lost your kitty

Edited by 636andy636
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:23pm
Get another girl, and make out on her front yard.  You'll feel better I promise.

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by tippy_182 tippy_182 wrote:

Get another girl, and make out on her front yard.  You'll feel better I promise.

Unless the new girl is ugly.

Coming in May 2005!
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:39pm
Some guy has the guts to be open about his feelings and you morons are obsessed with whether the girl is hot or not. If you were any more shallow, you'd drown in the bathtub.
Real Men Love Cheeses
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:56pm
I really can't imagine dating someone for 4 years. seems to me you should be ready to pop out a kid by now.
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 4:00pm
Sandman should go on Loveline.
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 4:02pm

Some guy has the guts to be open about his feelings and you morons are obsessed with whether the girl is hot or not. If you were any more shallow, you'd drown in the bathtub.

^that is true

lol your killin me

Edited by ekeboo

MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 4:04pm

I don't know about you, but if my girlfreind wanted to get back at me and she made out with a REALLY ugly kid, I would laugh.

Coming in May 2005!
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 4:06pm

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

awww poor you you lost your kitty

Lol

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic