3 [8.82%]
25 [73.53%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.94%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
jongoboon View Drop Down
Strike 1: Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: at p.ball wars
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:02am
My brother's thinking about opening up a paintball arena, so I was going to see how this would go just to see what other people like
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:06am
pball wars? what the hell is a pball war?

edit: I don't eat when I play.

Edited by Frozen Balls
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:07am
Sushi
Real Men Love Cheeses
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:09am
You do know that if your brother plans to pen a real "Arena" (Which I doubt is giong to happen, sorry) you need a permit and healthcode crap to serve food you make there.

Your best bet is to cut a deal with a local pizza joint.
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

pball wars? what the hell is a pball war?

Be nice. You know what he's talking about.

Real Men Love Cheeses
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:11am
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

You do know that if your brother plans to pen a real "Arena" (Which I doubt is giong to happen, sorry) you need a permit and healthcode crap to serve food you make there.

Or sell frozen, grocery store food and provide a microwave. That's what one of our local fields does.

Honestly, I just suggest selling energy bars and such at the counter.
Real Men Love Cheeses
jongoboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:14am
thanks sandman that sounds like a good Idea
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:38am
But I do like sushi. Just for the record.
Real Men Love Cheeses
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:45am
I wouldn't just sell greasy food, try energy bars,fruit,etc.And then make really nice picnic tables.Don't make any huge dishes of food because then people will eat instead of play paintball.And good luck with the new field.You can E-mail me for any ideas.I have a big field in my backyard so I know some stuff.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:58am

Pizza is greasy, messy, and some people may be lactose intolerant. I think you should make burgers, simple small ones, but you should defintly have energy bars, and gatorade.

Coming in May 2005!
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:59am
where state is your brother planning on making this place in?
YONK~!~
Check This Out
mirage500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirage500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:13pm

yea, have some candybars sodas. like a glass doory sliding open soda refridgerator, like coke makes, put the bottle sodas in there, and like powerade and gatorade, somthing like that, if its indoor, and you live in a warm place that will heat up get some swamp coolers, id say pizza, but like cover it with cheese and lessen the sauce so it will not b messy, and give them like a paper towel or napkin etc, and get tables

tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Or sell frozen, grocery store food and provide a microwave. That's what one of our local fields does.

Honestly, I just suggest selling energy bars and such at the counter.
yea my field sells frozen barbeque and burgers and its the same crap that my skool sells just nuked in a microwave but its god after a day of pballing and they have gatorade and candy bars which makes it easy cuz all u need is a refrigarator and a microwave and a lot some people have been saying have some tables and u could just do it like my field and have picnic tables spread around the parking lot for people to put their stuff on and eat at and just to tell u for a heads up compaines get real mad if u get like a coke refrigarator and put like gatorade
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:49pm
I like sushi too, but it doesnt really have a place at a paintball park. Sandmans ideas of energy bars and also microwaveable food were both good ideas. Tell him good luck witht he field.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:51pm
Where is it?

Coming in May 2005!
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

Where is it?

jongoboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:22pm
It's in N.C. maybe if he makes it. (read at the top of the page).
jongoboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:41pm

every body no more posting on this page please, thank you.

You can call me the Predator.

11" Spyder Xtra Barrel(Cmo)
8" Spyder Imagine Barrel
Spyder Xtra (Camo)
Home Made Q-loader
orion_vl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orion_vl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:03pm
SORRY, BUT CHEESE FRIES ROCK!!!!!! 
ICON-Z
MONGOOSE LED(sold498c)
16" SMART PARTS PROGRESSSIVE(98c)
ADCO SURE SHOT
98c
fold stock
d/t
and a tricked/pimped out blade
garrett5 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garrett5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:56pm
sorry but were in nc cause i live in nc and it would be cool to have another field near were i live
http://garrett5.conforums3.com/index.cgi join or die

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic