3 [8.82%]
25 [73.53%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.94%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:29pm
Why can't NYC have a field, like at Chelsy Piers or something.

Coming in May 2005!
jongoboon View Drop Down
Strike 1: Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:15pm
dang it orion_vl you voted for cheese fries I was hoping you'd atleast vote for hamburgers
You can call me the Predator.

11" Spyder Xtra Barrel(Cmo)
8" Spyder Imagine Barrel
Spyder Xtra (Camo)
Home Made Q-loader
jongoboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:12pm
well I think that this is working out really well even better if more people would vote.

8" Spyder Imagine Barrel
Spyder Xtra (Camo)
Home Made Q-loader
sharpshooter7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpshooter7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:40pm
i hope hes able to open the arena
98c
14" dye ultralight barrel
aligator trigger
32 degrees shark drop foward
20oz co2
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:51pm

Originally posted by jongoboon jongoboon wrote:

well I think that this is working out really well even better if more people would vote.

74% voted for Pizza, and the closest percent is quite far off, so I think you can safely say most people will like Pizza.

Coming in May 2005!
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:12pm
I would eat what I always eat, pizza.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:09pm
Just something samll, like hotdogs. You don't need to eat a big ass load of food when you play.

cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:12pm
stay away from dariy stuff when your body temp inside rises it starts cookin the dariy and  you barf all over the place. i would stick with hot dogs and hamburgers cheap easy and every one loves them, and if they dont they should die like everyone on atkins. all you'll have to do is get a food handlers card that cost like $30 after passing the test of course. corn dogs are easy, i belive they have ones that are in wrapers and you can just micro. hope this helps o also sell gatorate or poweraid and water, bags of chips. 
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 4:18pm
Warning: Don't serve greasy food + soda. My terrible local high school band did that once (Pizza + Coke) and almost everyone threw up all over the field during the performance. Paintball is a lot more strenuous than marching band (in most cases).
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
jongoboon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jongoboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:25pm
thanx everyone for your time and opinions I hope that the arena will be opened and I will see atleast one of you there.

8" Spyder Imagine Barrel
Spyder Xtra (Camo)
Home Made Q-loader
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic