FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vans Warped Tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:24am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

I went to the milwaukee show.  For me it was well worth it.  I saw 2 of my now favorite bands From Autumn to Ashes and Avenged sevenfold.  They are  hardcore bands.   We also caught Story of the Year, The Bouncing Souls, Coheed and Cambria, and a few other smaller bands that i forget the name of. 

I also picked up a ton of CDs.  If you go, don't pass up the chance to listen to a new bands CD or people that are selling their band's cds for a dollar.  I picked up some band's cd for one dollar and it is really good. 

I saw "Avenged Sevenfold", they wernt half bad for being hardcore style.

Your not kidding about the CD's. I could 7 free CD's I got just from either waiting in line and having people pass them out, or walking to the booths and listening to the CD players they have set up. One of the main ones I remember was Bowling For Soup (Who I later saw on stage, I highly reccomend), we stopped and listened for a while and the guy at the booth said "Hey, you want some CD's?". He gave us each a free CD, that were going for 5 bucks a peice.

VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:27am

Eh bowling for soup is ok, Theyve been around a while now, little whiny like NFG.

A7X kicks arse! Coheed and Cambrian isnt that bad they guys voice is a little too high but still good.

mike_is_popular View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike_is_popular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 6:03am
im going saturday... i really want to see Taking Back Sunday and Montys Fan Club... everyone else i can do without....
A Million Billion Trillion Stars
.....frankysock was a good guy.....
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Bump.

Anybody else been/going this year?

I am going the last two days in Foxboro, mass.

First day going to see some Flogging Molly, Anti Flag, Rise Against, Rufio, The Briggs(it was reccomended by you), and Tiger Army(reccomended by that other dude.

Second Day I will be seeing Less Than Jake, Dropkick Murphy's, Rancid, Pennywise, and anyone else I happen to see while I am there.

Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic