Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shocker Contest!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:20am
I am diggin the red cocker!
I LIKE BIKES!
PBFanatic7960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBFanatic7960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:26am
You have to love all shockers. Although smart parts is dumb cause they steal ideas.... but the shocker is totaly original!!!
Angel Speed, Freak Kit, Crossfire N2 Tank.
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:13am
love the colors on the very first gun up there.

The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:33am
My old one? the first one on the first page? thanks if thats the one you were talking about.
I LIKE BIKES!
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:33am
thanks pimp
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:01am
^n/p pupz....bump
<no ginormous sigs please>
EvanJ1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvanJ1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:04am
mooses trix owns all.  the turtled cocker is badass too
WWW.PBVIDS.COM The Best Place For Paintball Vids On The Web!!
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:11am

i dont think u cant say the a word....can u?

and thanks The HO about the nice words to my cocker.

<no ginormous sigs please>
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by The Ho The Ho wrote:

This is my old shocker that i had before i went woodsball.It was a beast, and i loved it. i bought it used and the only thing i did was get it anodized.

what do you think? post your shockers and dm4's and autocockers, angels or whatever you got. i want to see what im missing while i play in the woods.

Lies, you got that pic from an anodizing website in their gallery. Get your brooms ready everyone!

Edited by Large Unit
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by 413pb 413pb wrote:

thats what your missing.. www.413paintball.tk

Dude get that Dm4 out of that picture... your making the Rat impulse looks Bad...

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:43pm

My Shocker

Shocker with jersey

Me with my gun //aka backwards visor guy

Specs-

Black '03 shocker with stock AA barrel and vision...68/45 hor maxflow(thinking of selling off and getting unimount, weight issues) and some custom work on the trigger ....guns shooting fine and accurate the way it is...the AA has been nothing but great and reliable so i decided to keep it...once i get some money coming in again sincei  quit my old job, some changes will be made to the marker

Edited by :ShockeR_ratm:

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
sharpshooter7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpshooter7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:06pm
those guns are awsome , i think my cousin has a dm4.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 3:32pm

Ghilleman's emag(for the lazy ppl)

nice gun by the way!

_-*|a-5|*-_ View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crude flame(s)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _-*|a-5|*-_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 4:50pm

my angel for is no its way, its being shipped, i only paid 600 4 it cuz my dad paid half once i get her il take pics, in thw mean while heres my other guns

www.freewebs.com/nittoseverhack

just go there and click links

PiMpIn SpYdEr SoNiX
Burnt Fingers View Drop Down
fap fap...er i mean clap clap clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burnt Fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Large Unit Large Unit wrote:

Lies, you got that pic from an anodizing website in their gallery. Get your brooms ready everyone!
Bah, you beat me to it. anyways, my timmah      and the awesomest dm4 ever (not mine)
Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by _-*|a-5|*-_ _-*|a-5|*-_ wrote:

my angel for is no its way, its being shipped, i only paid 600 4 it cuz my dad paid half once i get her il take pics, in thw mean while heres my other guns

www.freewebs.com/nittoseverhack

just go there and click links

You spelt "My" wrong, ^I love that DM4!

!   !
!   !
!   !
The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:09pm
Hey retard, i sent to pic to max anodizing because they sent a note in the package that had the gun that said email the pics to them and they will post them in the gallery. they want feedback. do you think the pics of the guns just magicly appeard? no, customers sent the pics just like me. and the reason i used that pic is because i didnt save the pics on my old computer. so i went ot the site and used the pic that I sent them.
I LIKE BIKES!
Btpp_333 View Drop Down

Strike 2: Egregious cursing (2 counts)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btpp_333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:19pm
sick pinkness on the dm4
i really, just dont care anymore
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:40pm
I wish I had a good digi camera.
The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:04pm
yeah me too. i sold mine.
I LIKE BIKES!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic