Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micheal Moore Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:02pm
yeah but in his stats for illiteracy he was including the blind and immigrants who barely know our language
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:05pm

Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

yeah but in his stats for illiteracy he was including the blind and immigrants who barely know our language

So they dont count?

JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:07pm

hes making it seem like the main populus is a bunch of morons without stating that fact and he's always preaching to european nations aboutr how we are evil and a bunch of morons he even says its our fault bin laden attacked us

A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:33am
Originally posted by sniped out sniped out wrote:

who actually read what A-5 guy wrote? I started to, but then scrolled down to see the end, and i kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going...

P.s.- A-5 guy, did you actually write all that?'Cause if you did, then i respect you for having so much patience, I mean really, holy crap.That is A LOT of writing.Kudos to you

No, Its just quoted. If you read at the top of my post you will see the author's name.

Im sorry its soooo long....but what this guy has to say is very true!

Edited by A5 guy
Sales rep for Engler Custom Paintball Guns, LLC

Check out the Web Site!
Questions about our products? Or you want to buy one? PM me
A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:39am
Tae Kwon Do,

I think you need to study alot more on Mr. Moore.

One would have to be blind to not see that he twists the truth and feeds it to the public to match what he wants you to see.

Please take the time to read the quoted article that I posted.

Check out the Web Site!
A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Silent Wolf Silent Wolf wrote:

Originally posted by A5 guy A5 guy wrote:

He does this country more harm that good with all his lies.

That sounds like a very familar descrption...

Ah yes, our President.

I think that there was probley a mistake made with the weapons of mass destruction..... But I dont think his so called "lie" was intentional.

You’ve got three separate investigations plus the president of Russia all saying… British intelligence, U.S. intelligence, Russian intelligence, told the president there were weapons of mass destruction; you say he lied. This is not a lie if you believe it to be true, now he may have made a mistake, which is obvious…

But who's to say that Saddam Hussein didnt get rid of it months in advance before the war started?

Check out the Web Site!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:21am
Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

hes making it seem like the main populus is a bunch of morons without stating that fact and he's always preaching to european nations aboutr how we are evil and a bunch of morons he even says its our fault bin laden attacked us

Well, compared to Northern Europe and Japan, we ARE a bunch of morons.  Our own schools even acknowledge it - it is very common for European students coming here to get a year or two of college credit for an average high school degree from home.

As to bin Laden - while he is now threatening Europe, I hardly think it is random that he (and his people) kept attacking us.  When a group of people keep trying to hurt you, shouldn't you at some point wonder whether you are doing something to make them so mad?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:24am

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

anyone against guns is against paintball. if you ask any1 that doesnt like guns if they like paintball they will say no. I don't think they would enjoy teenagers shooting each other with some type of gun.

That's just wrong and silly.  Plenty of people play paintball that don't like guns.

A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

anyone against guns is against paintball. if you ask any1 that doesnt like guns if they like paintball they will say no. I don't think they would enjoy teenagers shooting each other with some type of gun.

That's just wrong and silly.  Plenty of people play paintball that don't like guns.

Yes, the majority might say that Clark Kent. But I dont think his statement is that far off.

You can never be to careful with gun activists.

Check out the Web Site!
A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:38am

As to bin Laden - while he is now threatening Europe, I hardly think it is random that he (and his people) kept attacking us.  When a group of people keep trying to hurt you, shouldn't you at some point wonder whether you are doing something to make them so mad?

Do you know why we make them so mad?

#1. In their religion they belive that if somebody does not belive the same they do....that they should be killed.

#2. And we have freedom.

Etc.......

I dont know about you but Im not going to give up my freedom so they stop attacking us.

Edited by A5 guy

Check out the Web Site!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:46am

Yes, the majority might say that Clark Kent. But I dont think his statement is that far off.

You can never be to careful with gun activists.

Sure - many gun activists are probably against paintball.  I know a few of those myself.  But, in my experience, the OVERWHELMINGLY VAST MAJORITY of people who don't own guns, or favor more gun restrictions, do not care one whit about paintball.

Not at all.

I stand by my original statement.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:47am

Do you know why we make them so mad?

#1. In their religion they belive that if somebody does not belive the same they do....that they should be killed.

#2. And we have freedom.

Etc.......

That's not good enough.  Lots of places are not Muslim, and have lots of freedoms.  Why blow up the twin towers, and not Big Ben?  Or the Eiffel Tower?

Why is it always the US, and not one of the other non-Muslim free countries?

A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Do you know why we make them so mad? #1. In their religion they belive that if somebody does not belive the same they do....that they should be killed. #2. And we have freedom. Etc.......

That's not good enough.  Lots of places are not Muslim, and have lots of freedoms.  Why blow up the twin towers, and not Big Ben?  Or the Eiffel Tower?

Why is it always the US, and not one of the other non-Muslim free countries?

Tell me your view.

Edited by A5 guy

Check out the Web Site!
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:35am
We are waiting for your reply Clark.

(You are viewing the oldest unlocked thread in T&O)
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:46pm
Lol. Nice one.
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:24pm
Wow. This thread... Wow.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:16pm
I feel like you used my link in the other thread about posts being points for this.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:52pm
Holy necro-thread Batman!!!
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:21am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I feel like you used my link in the other thread about posts being points for this.

This is partly true. I scrolled down and saw my original screen name. Tried to search all the old posts on that account, but somehow didn't work. Went to the main T&O screen and clicked last page. Went through all the pages with locked threads until I found this one.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:42am
Haha. Boredom gets the best of us.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic