Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micheal Moore Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Micheal Moore Book
    Posted: 28 July 2004 at 2:52pm
I just finished Micheal Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White man it was an excellent book and I would reccomend it to everyone especially those who believe him. The book said a guy named Mike Wilson is making a film called Micheal Moore is Hates America. And you know this book is legit because all the sources for the info are listed.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 2:53pm
k....
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 2:56pm
I don't like you, not because you hate Michael Moore, but because your an idiot.

Coming in May 2005!
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 2:57pm

When you read one of Mike Moores books, I will read that book.

Kthnxbye.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 2:59pm
I actually was planning on picking up stupid white men when I bought this one but decided not to at that point and I am going to see Farenheit 9/11
jimmyboy69 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmyboy69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:17pm
go see farenheit 9/11 as long as you dont have to pay for it...
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:27pm

Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

And you know this book is legit because all the sources for the info are listed.

Well hey, if all the sources are listed...

:/

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:35pm
I am god.

source: Balls, Frozen. book of random crap, Frozen's. pg 191
Random House Publishing, inc. All rights reserved.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:48pm

You have the ability to look up the sources

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

You have the ability to look up the sources

That doesnt make them factuall.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:55pm
even if the authors are lying I think the ends justify the means
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:58pm
michael moore made a movie called bowling for colombine. it was against guns and gun violence. i personally do not care about the opinions of people who are against self protection and paintball.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:59pm
I went to pick up both Michael Moore's book Stupid White Man and Michael Moore is a Stupid Fat Man yesterday but both were unavaible. Have to check back a different day.

[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:01pm

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

michael moore made a movie called bowling for colombine. it was against guns and gun violence. i personally do not care about the opinions of people who are against self protection and paintball.

I don't recal anything in that movie against paintball...

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:02pm
anyone against guns is against paintball. if you ask any1 that doesnt like guns if they like paintball they will say no. I don't think they would enjoy teenagers shooting each other with some type of gun.
YONK~!~
Check This Out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:24pm
BUMP
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:26pm

I don't need other's opinion.

Coming in May 2005!
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:34pm
lol mike moore does not hate america. ask him. he hates the politics not the country
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

A5 guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:36pm
I can say that I really dislike this moore guy. He does this country more harm that good with all his lies.

Go into a corner and die micheal moore.

Sorry if my words are too harsh.....but I have no respect for this guy.

Just my opinion.
Sales rep for Engler Custom Paintball Guns, LLC

Check out the Web Site!
Questions about our products? Or you want to buy one? PM me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:36pm
no he is constantly preaching ant-American rhetoric in Europe about how we are a country of idiots
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic