Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micheal Moore Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:07pm

hes making it seem like the main populus is a bunch of morons without stating that fact and he's always preaching to european nations aboutr how we are evil and a bunch of morons he even says its our fault bin laden attacked us

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:05pm

Originally posted by JoeG254-PB JoeG254-PB wrote:

yeah but in his stats for illiteracy he was including the blind and immigrants who barely know our language

So they dont count?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:02pm
yeah but in his stats for illiteracy he was including the blind and immigrants who barely know our language
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:00pm

no in stupid white men he calls us a nation of idiots and that we are illiterate

The sad thing is that has some truth to it.

Silent Wolf View Drop Down
Grr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by A5 guy A5 guy wrote:

He does this country more harm that good with all his lies.

That sounds like a very familar descrption...

Ah yes, our President.
"I'd rather die on my feet than live a lifetime on my knees."
-Emiliano Zapata

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:55pm
no in stupid white men he calls us a nation of idiots and that we are illiterate
Silent Wolf View Drop Down
Grr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

anyone against guns is against paintball. if you ask any1 that doesnt like guns if they like paintball they will say no. I don't think they would enjoy teenagers shooting each other with some type of gun.

Wake up and smell the coffee buddy. I'm on the NRA Blacklist and I'm also on a paintball team, I wonder what that tells you?
"I'd rather die on my feet than live a lifetime on my knees."
-Emiliano Zapata
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:52pm

listen moore is anti- american he calls us a nation of idiots

Im pretty sure that his exact words were somthing along the lines of "Actions from our leaders make us look like a nation of complete idiots".

So wait, how is he Anti-American again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:48pm
listen moore is anti- american he calls us a nation of idiots
sniped out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniped out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:48pm

who actually read what A-5 guy wrote? I started to, but then scrolled down to see the end, and i kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going...

P.s.- A-5 guy, did you actually write all that?'Cause if you did, then i respect you for having so much patience, I mean really, holy crap.That is A LOT of writing.Kudos to you

Edited by sniped out
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:47pm

no here if the corporation or whatever is wrong you can stretch the truth but i dont think you shoul now micheal moore does it for publicity money and to get rid of president bush

Well I dont think he does what he does for money or fame, I think he has a genuine concern for this country because of its leader.

Whats the difference between Moore stretching facts on Bush and this guy stretching facts on Moore?

Edited by Tae Kwon Do

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:44pm
no here if the corporation or whatever is wrong you can stretch the truth but i dont think you shoul now micheal moore does it for publicity money and to get rid of president bush
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by matt06 matt06 wrote:

k....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:41pm

he's exposing moore and he's probably not lying

Your contridicting yourself.

Pretty much all you have said is "Its alright to stretch facts if it is for my side".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:39pm
he's exposing moore and he's probably not lying
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:34pm

Michea Moore's Ends don't Justify his Means

So how does the other authers?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:33pm
Michea Moore's Ends don't Justify his Means
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:32pm

no now moore was ok with Roger and Me but his othet movies and books aren't up to that standard

Please look at your own post I quoted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:30pm
no now moore was ok with Roger and Me but his othet movies and books aren't up to that standard
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 7:24pm

even if the authors are lying I think the ends justify the means

Sooo that makes Moore ok, right?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic