Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zippo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:40am
slothbutt that is a sweet blue man group cup you have

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:53am
I've had a couple of plain zippos, and one with a hand of poker on it. I have a pyramid one where the lid pulls away the top to reveal the eye. It says Carpe Diem. I love zippos and try to always keep one around.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 11:02am
I got a gold plated (pretty sure its not REAL gold but its yellow and shiney) Zippo with a small Maltees Cross Firefighter logo on it.

matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 11:08am
me has a denver broncos zippo, it is horrible at holding lighter fluid..it always like evaporates or sumthin...

I use my torch lighter anyways....the thing can melt a penny, and has a blue light built into the side.
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 11:25am
I want one, I've just never got around to getting one since I don't smoke or anything.

Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super NEWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:01pm
i have a green one that i got 3 years ago. most of the paint has been chipped off and i need to replace the flint but im too lazy to find out where ive lost all of my replacement flints to

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
Jeremy578 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Retarded filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by 98God 98God wrote:

what is a zippo?

Quote do you have a pic of these zippo I never seen one

YOu guys gotta be kidding me...
pezman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pezman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:40pm
I had a "fippo" for about two days, but it was stolen.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:49pm

Originally posted by pezman pezman wrote:

I had a "fippo" for about two days, but it was stolen.

You can buy Fippos for like a buck each at every newstand, thier pretty nice for dollar.

Coming in May 2005!
xzTippmannA5xz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xzTippmannA5xz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:54pm
I got a Bic, blue, brushed plastic, piece o' junk. Still lights. I make it windproof with my hand.
Caution: Barrel plugs are dangerous.

My Setup
Tippmann A-5
Response Trigger
32Degrees Ice Cold Barrel
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 1:19pm
I have a nickle plated one... but the cam's out of batteries as of now. I'll get a pic up when its done.
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by >><< >><< wrote:

I just got back from gatlinburg, tennesee and did a little shopping and bought my first zippo. I just bought it for hunting so its in a camoflauge pattern.

Ah...ok.

(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:24pm

My zippo cost 17 dollars with tax. My freind that came with me bought 2 one is a black one red outline and then a john deer one.

There was one there that was in camo and the had some guy riding a bull that said budweiser that was like 40 dollars

JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:26pm
I'm going to get a Zippo with the Marine Core Seal on it but heres a good website to buy them from Lighter Warehouse: Product List
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:41pm
Here is my newest lighter:

It has a green jet flame about 2 inches high
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:47pm

I just got back from gatlinburg, tennesee and did a little shopping and bought my first zippo. I just bought it for hunting so its in a camoflauge pattern. After gettin back home and realizing how nice they look i have decided to start collecting these. My next one will be either just a plain silver one or a diamond plate ford zippo.

Any 1 else collect these, or have one

There was 1 paintball field there with only 1 field didn't ever get chance to go in but look ok.

yea my friend bought a zippo in gattyburg and did u go to china bizzare ? and the only good field near gattyburg is in sevierville but it isn't the greatest
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I dont have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:51pm
The world headquarters of Zippo is Bradford, PA, way up in the north centralish part of the state. They build em there and have a big zippo museum there as well.
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

I just got back from gatlinburg, tennesee and did a little shopping and bought my first zippo. I just bought it for hunting so its in a camoflauge pattern. After gettin back home and realizing how nice they look i have decided to start collecting these. My next one will be either just a plain silver one or a diamond plate ford zippo.

There was 1 paintball field there with only 1 field didn't ever get chance to go in but look ok.

yea my friend bought a zippo in gattyburg and did u go to china bizzare ? and the only good field near gattyburg is in sevierville but it isn't the greatest

no i didn't go to the china thing. But did alot of other stuff.

Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:12pm

i have 42 zippos

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Ilikepaintball1 Ilikepaintball1 wrote:

i have 42 zippos

this is just a guess but i think your sig is to big. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic