Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.64%]
21 [44.68%]
1 [2.13%]
20 [42.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need a new gun for speedball
    Posted: 24 July 2004 at 10:47pm

hey, i need to get a new gun for speedball i only have like $200-$240

but i also need to buy like a revvy.

Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 10:53pm

Any Smartparts, a Angle, Mini-Cocker, a Orrical, alot of them, u can get a Autococker but make sure u get it upgraded to electro like me for SB.  good luck have fun.

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 10:54pm
The dragun really isn't a bad gun one of my friends jim has one. It has very light trigger pull. It deosn't break often. I actually like it. Passes my standards.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:02pm
hmmmmmm sounda good.
Creep Mode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creep Mode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:03pm

Save your money for a bko. The guns you have listed arn't any better then a 98 custom.

Edited by Creep Mode
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:10pm
^  thats wat its called! Ahh!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:19pm

ya. its kinda hard to play sb with a stock 98c.

paintballaluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballaluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by paintball duck paintball duck wrote:

ya. its kinda hard to play sb with a stock 98c.

All the guns you have listed are not of good speedball quality. I would have just upgraded your 98 custom.

Edited by paintballaluke
New Black Matrix.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:29pm
i havent gotton rid of it yet yo. but do you have to use nitro with the bko?
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:43pm
Yes.
peewee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peewee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:49pm
of the guns listed the tes. action village has got referbs for $149 & new for $179.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:51pm
Hmmm... options (assuming you don't have HPA)

1) Upgrade the 98c: If you want electronic, go with the E-Bolt, get a double trigger. Save a bit more money and get the revvy.

Or shoot a bit slower, and get an HPA tank and reg. Get a better barrel like a LAPCO Snapshot if you are willing to give so much money for one.

2) Get an Autococker. Probably the best of all options. You might have to spend a bit more to get the suggested nitro tank. Or you can have your current CO2 tank anti-siphoned. The stock barrel of a 2003 works fine. You can use it until you can save up for something better.

3) The simplest option: Used Impulse or BKO or any of the lower priced electro-pneumatic guns. It will be more expensive because not many people will be willing to sell in your range. I beleive such guns are of good quality even though I have never used one in a game. During test firing I can tell you that they are worth buying for speed. I haven't used their stock barrels so I cannot tell you about that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 12:32am
ok... all of these sound good.
emr_headhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emr_headhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 8:54am

id save up for a bob long intiminater **edited**es edition

the dragun's a good gun but the bob lomg is better my friend has one and he plays hasent busted yet so id go with it

mike

if paintball is life then your a friend

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 9:05am
bob long is better but also costs 5 times as much. i guess im just gonna play speedball. the freakin guns cost to much
Insomnia_CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insomnia_CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 9:32am

I love my Senti, very nice peice of work. I didn't have the money to get a BKO or Impy so I got the Sentinel. You can also ugrade the Sentinel into the Diadem, a fully electro pnuematic gun.

Take a look > www.actionmarkers.com

Other than that, the TES gets my vote. Especially if the BKO and Impy are out of your price range, and it looks as if they are...

word^ View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 8-15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote word^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 9:39am

you can upgrade a spyder into an intimidator
or get the XSF Advantage Board, I did and
My Spyder Shoots 22bps

or ebolt the custom.

Edited by word^
Spyder E-99 Avant
Dye Ultralite '14
Shocktech SuperFly Bolt
32 Degrees on/off dropfoward
XSF Advantage Board
Trigger Job
Halo B Hopper
Nitro
Dye Rhino Cover
Insomnia_CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insomnia_CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 9:50am
Ebolt the Custom = waste of money, you should just go buy a spyder IMO
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 11:43am
The Sentinel looks really cool. If that's in your price range, I would get that.
I don't have a sig anymore
SEALLogan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEALLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by paintball duck paintball duck wrote:

bob long is better but also costs 5 times as much. i guess im just gonna play speedball. the freakin guns cost to much

There is nothing making you get a new speedball gun. NOTHING. You can play speedball with your tippmann, and if you keep a good attitude you will have fun.

Save your money for useful stuff. Like paint, air, upgrades, an actually decent gun (BKO, timmy, angel, cocker, dm4).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic