Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.64%]
21 [44.68%]
1 [2.13%]
20 [42.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 12:32am
ok... all of these sound good.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:51pm
Hmmm... options (assuming you don't have HPA)

1) Upgrade the 98c: If you want electronic, go with the E-Bolt, get a double trigger. Save a bit more money and get the revvy.

Or shoot a bit slower, and get an HPA tank and reg. Get a better barrel like a LAPCO Snapshot if you are willing to give so much money for one.

2) Get an Autococker. Probably the best of all options. You might have to spend a bit more to get the suggested nitro tank. Or you can have your current CO2 tank anti-siphoned. The stock barrel of a 2003 works fine. You can use it until you can save up for something better.

3) The simplest option: Used Impulse or BKO or any of the lower priced electro-pneumatic guns. It will be more expensive because not many people will be willing to sell in your range. I beleive such guns are of good quality even though I have never used one in a game. During test firing I can tell you that they are worth buying for speed. I haven't used their stock barrels so I cannot tell you about that.
peewee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peewee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:49pm
of the guns listed the tes. action village has got referbs for $149 & new for $179.
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:43pm
Yes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:29pm
i havent gotton rid of it yet yo. but do you have to use nitro with the bko?
paintballaluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballaluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by paintball duck paintball duck wrote:

ya. its kinda hard to play sb with a stock 98c.

All the guns you have listed are not of good speedball quality. I would have just upgraded your 98 custom.

Edited by paintballaluke
New Black Matrix.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:19pm

ya. its kinda hard to play sb with a stock 98c.

Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:10pm
^  thats wat its called! Ahh!
Creep Mode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creep Mode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:03pm

Save your money for a bko. The guns you have listed arn't any better then a 98 custom.

Edited by Creep Mode

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:02pm
hmmmmmm sounda good.
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 10:54pm
The dragun really isn't a bad gun one of my friends jim has one. It has very light trigger pull. It deosn't break often. I actually like it. Passes my standards.
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 10:53pm

Any Smartparts, a Angle, Mini-Cocker, a Orrical, alot of them, u can get a Autococker but make sure u get it upgraded to electro like me for SB.  good luck have fun.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 10:47pm

hey, i need to get a new gun for speedball i only have like $200-$240

but i also need to buy like a revvy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic