FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rumors OF A High End Marker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:54pm
that would be so kewl if there was a new marker from tippmann.
TippmannEffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 9:34pm
If all of the rumers and word that I have been the gun will be a great adition to the Tippmann line of paintball markers.
Whether the gun is made or not there should be no conflict between woods and speedballers.
I play both and I also concerve paint at time and others I just go non stop.

You can waste paint in all types of paintball play.

No more arguing

Please
www.tippmannowners.com
check me out there
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 10:06pm

It's about time somebody put an end to this.

Tippmann is going to make another gun in the future. Live with it.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 10:09pm
Will this "rumor" ever end??????????????????
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 10:45pm
everyone is right. iam sorry for being retarded about speedball. tippmann will come out with a new gun but i hope it isnt electric.
I LIKE BIKES!
Killer Kitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killer Kitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 11:03pm

hey dont be mean to speedball its just one more paint of paintball if you dont like it come to play in the woods with me.

now that beign said in the woods a low end and a high and can still kick ass, but in speedball you go on with a 400$ gun your going to get beat half the time maybe thats why ppl hate it. i dont like it but i dont just hate what is APART of paintball we most all band togeather and make the sport stronger, woods and speedball needs to get along and know that they are all paintballers if you got a M98 with no upgrads or a angel with everthing you can get on it your still a paintball player and in the woods we are all the same we can all get hit we can all sneak. just my thots  

Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 11:10pm

Here we go again.

airballer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airballer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:13am
airballa for life
me and my friends have won 1st in 3 out of 3 5 man airball tournaments in the rookie division, woot!

Front Playa- Team Confuzion

my tippy: 98c w/ all american barrel, ebolt, egg 2 hopper
The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:29am
The ho for life
I LIKE BIKES!
One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:44am

What I would like is to have a bottom feed (YEAH bottom feed) gun with a Cyclone like hopper thing with the speed of a Q-loader or a Halo B w/ Rip Drive A tank that goes into the foregrip but capable of holding the biggest tank possible (Like the biggest HPA specifically made for pb) A trigger so light that it needs a upgrade to make it higher Capable of putting out 30bps no prob and has a X chamber that works for HPA and CO2 And it needs to be TWICE as fast as an Angel. But no electricity WHATSOEVER!!! (hopperwise up-wise everything-wise) But it needs to be as durable as a tippmann.

I am currently working on this but it may take a LOT longer.

<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
~XF~Voodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~XF~Voodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:06am

Tippmann will release a new gun called...probably the A-10...nicknamed the warthog and be based more or less (for looks/milsim) on the M-4/M68 where the A-5 is based on a MP5 variant.

I would expect to see a higher ROF, cylcone improved and the parts to be essentially interchangeable with the A-5.  This new paintball marker will probably be aimed squarely (pun intended) at rec-ball/scenario players and be in the current price range of an upgraded A-5.

A-5=mp5

A-10=M4/M68

a good guess?

ambush101
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:41am
Originally posted by ~XF~Voodoo ~XF~Voodoo wrote:

Tippmann will release a new gun called...probably the A-10...nicknamed the warthog and be based more or less (for looks/milsim) on the M-4/M68 where the A-5 is based on a MP5 variant.

I would expect to see a higher ROF, cylcone improved and the parts to be essentially interchangeable with the A-5.  This new paintball marker will probably be aimed squarely (pun intended) at rec-ball/scenario players and be in the current price range of an upgraded A-5.

A-5=mp5

A-10=M4/M68

a good guess?

your on the right track I quess

The Ho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:05pm

where did you get that idea?

I LIKE BIKES!
A5 King View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:50pm

Your "manlyness" is not determined by which form of paintball you play, it is determined by how good you are at that form (speedball, woodsball).

I like speedball because I personally get 5 speedball games done by the time 1 woodsball game finishes. 

I think to make speedball better, only allow a player to carry 400 or 500 rounds into battle.

I think to make woodsball better, put a speedball time limit on it.  I know at the field I play at there is no time limit in woodsball, that pisses me off, each game take a half hour, when I could play a speedball game in 10 minutes.

Regarding the "High End Marker"

- How would expanding into a new field (speedball) hurt Tippmann.  It's more money for Tippmann and eventually more and better upgrades and guns for us.

- A "high end"  marker would be great!  But 2 models, like the ProStock and Superstock.  The Superstock is the prostock with a worr blade.  Make a gun for the non-electro people, and the same thing, but with electro stuff for the electro people.

GO SPEEDBALL!

Speedball

Tippmann A5
Flatline
J&J Ceramic 14"
X-Core Expansion Chamber
R5 Ricochet Loader
A5 King View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:52pm
I say go speedball but there is nothing wrong with woodsball besides the ***holes who play it and dis speedball.  Arrogance and Ignorance go hand in hand.
Speedball

Tippmann A5
Flatline
J&J Ceramic 14"
X-Core Expansion Chamber
R5 Ricochet Loader
flatlinesupreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatlinesupreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:25pm

i think tippy should come out with a "speedball" gun, because if it is electro, then no one can say anything about anybody comin onto the supairball fields with a tippy.  I am unbiased, as i LOVE woodsball, and i hate speedball, but i still think its a good idea.  I think most people who are fighting this have a-5s and dont want to have an outdated gun.  I honestly dunt care, my prolite served me well.  So i dont think people need to worry.  Iffu like the new gun, buy it.  Iffu dont, dont. 

i wont even start on why i think woodsball is better.

Can't we all just get along?

east coast ballas
not cal
if all else fails, improvise^^^^
a5, 16 in aa, gun camo, flatline, egrip),
c98_sniper_dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c98_sniper_dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:32pm
I think a high end tippmann would be sweet. think about it same tippmann quality looks and durability pumping a gazillion balls per second...
awesome.
c98 marker
smart parts tear drop barrel
20oz,120z,90z C02
e-bolt,halo backman lcd,
dye 3 stickies

Tippmann Rocks!!!
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:51pm
One of the guy from tippmann effect mentioned it...
Sig is WAY too big.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:22pm
I'd love to see a gun that can do whatever YOU want it to. Be a hardcore woodsball gun, or rip the opposition to shreds on the speedball field. Maybe if you could switch it bewteen side and vert feed, or if it had a detachable cyclone and the ability to switch to several different feed styles for warp feeds, qloaders ext. And it definatly needs a rail mount like the M1913 picitinny rails used on military weapons for mounting foregrips and acessories. It should be as compact as possible, while retaining the single tube feature and reliability, and NOT be electronic out of the box, but it'd be a nice upgrade. I'd love to see the carbine type shroud make a comback.
98sniper View Drop Down

Stike 1: Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:12pm

this is goin to be a high end gun xf vooodoo. there not goin to make another big bulky gun for speedball. and thee not goin to sell a woodsball gun for alot of money because hardly any one would buy it. this gun is goin to be made for speedball, and your m14 thinkg wouldn't do good. i think its goin to kinda look like a bushy. its goin to have a lil of everyhting put toghter in this design. its goin to have everthing that works. i doubt but maybe a type of cyclone, my guess it will be electro, that will be kinda like the eblade but look different and stuff but be kinda the same. maybe even like the new cocker pbx is comin out wit.

98c
x chamber
revi 12vlt w/x

bko
halo tsa backman
shocktech drop

soon to get
e orracle
crossfire tank
boomstic
kaner kit
egg 2 w/z board