Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the states isnt that powerfull

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
PaINtToXiN View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 24 March 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaINtToXiN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:47am

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

Toxin I'll take your own statement and use it against you:

"If some bully of a country would want to take us over, I say let them." You cannot make statements like the above then say you love your country and take pride in her. You'd be unwilling to defend YOUR country aganist a foreign invader- that's being a coward. You made the statement I did not. If your "insulted" it's your own doing not mine.
^AJ you need to grow up a little, and stop trying to repeat the same arguements. I have already told you what I meant by that like 3 times! If you can not read it by your self PM me, and I will break it down for you, in smaller words.
You want to mouth off about the US being some type of world bully and then think no ones going to respond? You insult us then want to cry foul when we reply? Your arguments lack intellect, they are in fact ramblings of an ignorant person- let provide an example or two:
"forcing "freedom", and democracy."- ya you have to force freedom on people cause most don't want that and as to democracy well who wants a say in their own countries leadership?

"How many bps (bombs per second) does it take to "restore freedom"?"- as many as it takes to kill all those who oppose it or make them lose their desire to oppose it. War's tend to be very messy affairs, wars tend to kill & hurt even those who are innocents in the war. That's all through out history- the US did not invent that aspect of war.

^It is good to see you forming sentences at a higher grade level now, but c'mon, murdering hundreds of thousands of innocents is not just war, it is genicide.


"Just because the UN wanted proof of mass weapons in Iraq, does not make them "impotent"- Really? how about the UN knew Saddam had them and now Saddam says they've all been destroyed yet he can not offer proof- let's believe Saddam right, he's never lied to anyone before and certainly never to the UN. The UN is not impotent yet did nothing over a period of 10+years while Iraq violated resolution after resolution, the UN did nothing while he slaughtered Kurds and they did nothing when his forces made attempts to shoot down planes flying over the UN imposed no fly zones in Iraq. But the UN is not impotent. 

^Why not just say the truth, that the US wanted more oil, and at a cheaper price.  The UN is not wrong for avoiding war, the US is wrong.  You trying to say that since Sadam was killing a few, that gives the US the right to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people? You needed to prove to the UN that they have weapons, not the other way around, and you never did prove it, infact there are no weapons of mass destruction. If you ask me it does not make sense that Sadam would simply destroy all his weapons, especially when the US is bombing the crap out of his country. What a load, that is why the U.S of A are such a laughing stock to the rest oif the world.  It sounds to me that you like to believe the propaganda your US media likes to feed.


If my posts seem strange it is because dial-up gives me too much time to think.

A-5, Flatilizer.
Back to Top
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Joined: 14 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:54am
Originally posted by PaINtToXiN PaINtToXiN wrote:

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:




"Just because the UN wanted proof of mass weapons in Iraq, does not make them "impotent"- Really? how about the UN knew Saddam had them and now Saddam says they've all been destroyed yet he can not offer proof- let's believe Saddam right, he's never lied to anyone before and certainly never to the UN. The UN is not impotent yet did nothing over a period of 10+years while Iraq violated resolution after resolution, the UN did nothing while he slaughtered Kurds and they did nothing when his forces made attempts to shoot down planes flying over the UN imposed no fly zones in Iraq. But the UN is not impotent. 

^Why not just say the truth, that the US wanted more oil, and at a cheaper price.  The UN is not wrong for avoiding war, the US is wrong.  You trying to say that since Sadam was killing a few, that gives the US the right to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people? You needed to prove to the UN that they have weapons, not the other way around, and you never did prove it, infact there are no weapons of mass destruction. If you ask me it does not make sense that Sadam would simply destroy all his weapons, especially when the US is bombing the crap out of his country. What a load, that is why the U.S of A are such a laughing stock to the rest oif the world.  It sounds to me that you like to believe the propaganda your US media likes to feed.




Say what? hundreds of thousands? You seem a little out of it...
Back to Top
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Paintballer and United States Marine

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2488
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Daniel Webber Daniel Webber wrote:

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

Well Munky I'll give you credit for one thing- you've proven Canada does not have a great education system.    


Yet again, you are using low blows to support your argument. You cannot judge one countries education system by judging a kid's spelling and grammar over the internet, that's irrational and a poor showing of your intelligence. 



I can when one contention is that the Canadian system of education is so superior because they do not waste money on their military- as the judge would say "counselor you brought up the point original so your objection is over ruled"


Originally posted by CarbineKid CarbineKid wrote:

I would like to pose a question to our Canadien neighbors. Why would you want a large Army? Whats the point in having one if you don't have the guts to use it. Stick to fighting on the ice, at least there you can win


More with the stereotypes, you should really take your head out of your butt and get your facts straight.


In both World Wars, Canadians were the soldiers that did the dirty work. Canadians were the first ones in and the last ones out. Canadians were the most courageous and put fear into the minds of the German soldiers. We might of not had the numbers that the othewr countries put in, but the numbers we did put in fought valantly and captured such strongholds as Vimy Ridge. Now how would I know this? My 84 year old grandfather told me this.


So when you say we don't have guts that just shows me how much of an ignorant moron that you are. Atleast you have one thing right, Canadians rock at hockey.


 



Canadian soldiers, sailors and airman all fought with distinction I'm sure- to say first in and last out is flat out wrong though. Considering both world wars started in Europe and Canada is in North America it would be highly unlikely they could have been first in. As to last out I do not recall the Canadian's controling a zone in Berlin or taking a significant role in the occupation of either Japan or Germany- though I'm certain they served in some capacity and served well last out would hardly be correct. And being fairly knowledgable about history and the world wars in general I never recall hearing or seeing anything that would suggest the Germans had a fear for the Canadians in particular. Calling someone an "ignorant moron" based on what your grandfather as told you is a little of a reach and considering it is technically not supported by historical fact I think you do owe someone an apology Vimy ridge was however a great Canadian victory but hardly supports the 1st in last out stuff or that Canadian soldiers were feared by the Germans. On the other hand US Marines were given the name "Devil Dogs" by the Germans in WWI did they bestow anything like that on the Canadians by chance?
Back to Top
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Paintballer and United States Marine

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2488
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Aykroyd, Dan
Candy, John
Carrey, Jim
Fox, Michael J.
Sutherland, Kiefer
Sutherland, Donald
Reeves, Keanu
Myers, Mike
Ironside, Michael
Chong, Thomas
Brendan Fraser
Jason Priestley
Martin Short
Matthew Perry
William Shatner
Anderson, Pamela
Gil Bellows
Cattrall, Kim
Cameron, James
Jackson, Joshua

Quiz Time: What 2 things do these people have in common?


All Canadian, all entertainers and all very talented- who had to come to America to "make it big" .
Back to Top
Silent Wolf View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Grr

Joined: 26 May 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Ummmm...Silentwolf, how exactly has Canada's gun control legislation "stopped crime"? I don't remeber Canada having many cime problems before they increased their restrictions.

So I suppose Canadians are just more friendly than Americans? That must be why they have less crime, if it wasn't the gun restrictions.

Face it Canada, you're bitter because you didn't have the stones to break away from the British Empire and lust to have the presteige of England.

You're point makes no sense. I'm not going to bother making two quotes, but I believe it was you who also said that Canada "didn't have the nads to revolt". What kinda junk is that? Were you in the Revolutionary War? No, you weren't, but you still get to call Canadians wusses? So even though you were never involved in the revolution, just because you happen to live in the country where it happened, that suddenly makes you brave and patriotic, where as Canadians are bitter because of it?

"I'd rather die on my feet than live a lifetime on my knees."
-Emiliano Zapata
Back to Top
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Paintballer and United States Marine

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2488
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 12:16pm
"If some bully of a country would want to take us over, I say let them."

I don't need this statement explained to me it speaks for itself. If it does not then you need to learn to better express yourself cause there is not a thing wrong with my ability to comprehend what that means.

but c'mon, murdering hundreds of thousands of innocents is not just war, it is genicide.

Yes it could be- who did that? Certainly not the US in Iraq. Even those greatly opposed to the war never made such claims. The fact is never, I'll say it again, never in the history of warfare has so much firepower been released and the non-combatant deaths been so low. Your either grossly ignorant or you are flat out lying if you are saying the US killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Iraq.


You trying to say that since Sadam was killing a few-

This statement again shows your ignorance of the topic. My guess is your about 12 years old and still should be coloring and not trying to have big boy conversations. Too say we killed hundreds of thousands and Saddam killed but a few is assine, it is completely without foundation, and even our greatest critics of the war in Iraq would not come close to supporting those two statements.

YOU not me, YOU have once again demonstrated your ignorance by the statements YOU made. If YOU are insulted by that, YOU have only YOU to blame.



Edited by Ajreaper
Back to Top
PaINtToXiN View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 24 March 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaINtToXiN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 12:35pm

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

"If some bully of a country would want to take us over, I say let them."

I don't need this statement explained to me it speaks for itself. If it does not then you need to learn to better express yourself cause there is not a thing wrong with my ability to comprehend what that means.

^It obviously way past your comprehension, as you are making me post this like 4 times. I said since we would lose a war to the US we would get the US by slipping over your open wide border, after your attack on Canada.  What part don't you understand, I think it is very understandable.

but c'mon, murdering hundreds of thousands of innocents is not just war, it is genicide.

Yes it could be- who did that? Certainly not the US in Iraq. Even those greatly opposed to the war never made such claims. The fact is never, I'll say it again, never in the history of warfare has so much firepower been released and the non-combatant deaths been so low.<did you media tell you that? Your either grossly ignorant or you are flat out lying if you are saying the US killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Iraq.

^ Oh yeah buddy sure, Lets put words in my mouth that didn't say. I say the US has killed 100 000 innocents, it is proven, not just in Iraq though, but in Afghanistan too, and in many many many many other countries. If you think the US has not killed 100 000 people you are right, they killed many more.


You trying to say that since Sadam was killing a few-

This statement again shows your ignorance of the topic. My guess is your about 12 years old and still should be coloring and not trying to have big boy conversations. Too say we killed hundreds of thousands and Saddam killed but a few is assine, it is completely without foundation, and even our greatest critics of the war in Iraq would not come close to supporting those two statements.

^ You should not be a Platnum member when all you do is make insults. Insults only show insecurity, fear, and jealousy. For real though the ends does not justify the means, think about it.  Wow, my posts are not the ones that look like a 12 yr old wrote it.

YOU not me, YOU have once again demonstrated your ignorance by the statements YOU made. If YOU are insulted by that, YOU have only YOU to blame.

Are going to start crying...?  Your arguements are quite funny, and with all the insults, bad grammer, and hilarious points you make, you are makeing this too easy.

P.S. Looking forward to you saying yet the same things, with the same insults attached.

If my posts seem strange it is because dial-up gives me too much time to think.

A-5, Flatilizer.
Back to Top
munky! View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Porn sig

Joined: 20 October 2002
Location: American Samoa
Status: Offline
Points: 2991
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munky! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 1:04pm
"Face it Canada, you're bitter because you didn't have the stones to break away from the British Empire and lust to have the presteige of England."- redneck

we didnt break away because at that time we were mostly french roman catholics. the british said we could keep our religion and language, and way of life, it was a sure bet. but joining the americains in there revolt was not. and they canadiens hated americains
Forumers ageinst stuff that sucks
Back to Top
munky! View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Porn sig

Joined: 20 October 2002
Location: American Samoa
Status: Offline
Points: 2991
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munky! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

Originally posted by Daniel Webber Daniel Webber wrote:

Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

Well Munky I'll give you credit for one thing- you've proven Canada does not have a great education system.    


Yet again, you are using low blows to support your argument. You cannot judge one countries education system by judging a kid's spelling and grammar over the internet, that's irrational and a poor showing of your intelligence. 



I can when one contention is that the Canadian system of education is so superior because they do not waste money on their military- as the judge would say "counselor you brought up the point original so your objection is over ruled"


Originally posted by CarbineKid CarbineKid wrote:

I would like to pose a question to our Canadien neighbors. Why would you want a large Army? Whats the point in having one if you don't have the guts to use it. Stick to fighting on the ice, at least there you can win


More with the stereotypes, you should really take your head out of your butt and get your facts straight.


In both World Wars, Canadians were the soldiers that did the dirty work. Canadians were the first ones in and the last ones out. Canadians were the most courageous and put fear into the minds of the German soldiers. We might of not had the numbers that the othewr countries put in, but the numbers we did put in fought valantly and captured such strongholds as Vimy Ridge. Now how would I know this? My 84 year old grandfather told me this.


So when you say we don't have guts that just shows me how much of an ignorant moron that you are. Atleast you have one thing right, Canadians rock at hockey.


 



Canadian soldiers, sailors and airman all fought with distinction I'm sure- to say first in and last out is flat out wrong though. Considering both world wars started in Europe and Canada is in North America it would be highly unlikely they could have been first in.

I think he ment first in to a particular area (spearheading) not germany or europe



As to last out I do not recall the Canadian's controling a zone in Berlin or taking a significant role in the occupation of either Japan or Germany- though I'm certain they served in some capacity and served well last out would hardly be correct.

canadians werent in japan


And being fairly knowledgable about history and the world wars in general I never recall hearing or seeing anything that would suggest the Germans had a fear for the Canadians in particular.

its in hitlers autobiography. he always sent the best german troops to fight canadians. (he was also homeless. great book to.)



Calling someone an "ignorant moron" based on what your grandfather as told you is a little of a reach and considering it is technically not supported by historical fact I think you do owe someone an apology Vimy ridge was however a great Canadian victory but hardly supports the 1st in last out stuff or that Canadian soldiers were feared by the Germans. On the other hand US Marines were given the name "Devil Dogs" by the Germans in WWI did they bestow anything like that on the Canadians by chance?
Forumers ageinst stuff that sucks
Back to Top
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
What AM I smoking?

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5691
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 1:55pm
1) The United States does not commit genocide. You cannot add up every non-combatant death that has been caused by the United States in out entire history (as you seem to be doing) and call it genocide. If you could, then France, Britain, Russia, Germany, and almost every European nation would far outpace us from their earlier wars.
2) True, the Canadians fought in WWII... we never said they didn't. However, they were NOT the "first in and last out," nor did they contribute more than Britain or the United States.
Things are a lot different now than they were in 1940. Just because your grandfathers fought in that war does not mean your country isn't cowardly now.
"War is not the worst that a country can encounter. It is the utterly degraded state of non-patriotism that claims that nothing ever warrants a war."
You can speak of your peaceful, Utopian society all you want... It's not realistic. As long as there are men, there will be war. Just because YOU don't want war, doesn't mean that you can convince your enemies of that.
3) Your comment about letting the "big bully" invade is still cowardly, no matter what vision you have of some kind of delayed counterattack. You do realize that if someone had decimated your country in an invasion, sneaking an army "across the border" (no matter how wide) would be quite impossible.
If someone invaded the United States, I would resist. Not run away and hide, hoping that later I could do something. No, I would fight back at the first opportunity. Any patriot in a free land would.
4) I was not "bragging about our unemployment rate or homeless rate." Every country has unemployed people, and every country has homeless people, Canada included. The difference is, WE don't have to pay ridiculous taxes to cover their medical bills because they don't feel like working to get the insurance.
5) Regarding Hitler and his camps... I stand by my statement. As someone who has taken numerous history classes, read countless books on WWII, and done much research on the topic, I can tell you that the world did not know of the concentration camps under the NAZIs. People didn't think Hitler was a good guy, but they also didn't know that he was murdering millions of people. No one found out about that until the liberating armies found the camps.
6) If the United States was the "big bully," do you really think we'd be spending billions of dollars rebuilding the countries we bombed? If we had wanted to go in there and kill civilians and just take the oil, we would have dropped a few MOABs, and been done with it. We could already have set up new oil wells, and it would have been much cheaper.
But we are the United States, and we don't do that. We bombed selective targets that were non-civilian, then rolled in to help the people. We're rebuilding, and making sure that Iraq becomes a somewhat secure environment.

Oh, and before you start with your whole TV bit... I didn't get that from television. In fact, American television tries to convince us that the "conflict" (it's not technically a war) is evil, is killing millions of Iraqis daily, and is making no progress whatsoever. I prefer not to base my life around falsely slanted news media. Even Fox News (the more conservative news channel) makes the conflict look like the greatest evil in recent happenings.
Back to Top
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Joined: 28 May 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 1472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 2:41pm

I like my country.

 


Coming in May 2005!
Back to Top
Daniel Webber View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Leader of the evil lumbering Oreos

Joined: 01 January 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3011
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 2:55pm

Correct Munky, I did mean spearheading as in first into the battle and last ones out.

Now for the nickname. In both World Wars, the Germans nicknamed the 1st Canadian Infantry Division  "The Red Patch Devils" because of their fearsome fighting reputation.

Finally, my grandfather is one of the last few World War 2 Veterans Southern Nova Scotia. He was promoted to the rank of Corporal for his strength on the battlefield.  

Back to Top
munky! View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Porn sig

Joined: 20 October 2002
Location: American Samoa
Status: Offline
Points: 2991
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munky! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 3:53pm
the germans didnt name the americains soldiers devil dogs, they were talking bout your women / jk.
Forumers ageinst stuff that sucks
Back to Top
DirtBomb View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 18 July 2004
Location: Jamaica
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtBomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 4:09pm

oops...this thread is very tiresome.



Edited by DirtBomb
Back to Top
PaINtToXiN View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 24 March 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 185
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaINtToXiN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

1) The United States does not commit genocide. You cannot add up every non-combatant death that has been caused by the United States in out entire history (as you seem to be doing) and call it genocide.

^No, that number would probably make me cry.

 If you could, then France, Britain, Russia, Germany, and almost every European nation would far outpace us from their earlier wars.

^Maybe, but that is called evolution, and that is why you shouldn't bring up century old wars.  We are talking about now.
2) True, the Canadians fought in WWII... we never said they didn't. However, they were NOT the "first in and last out," nor did they contribute more than Britain or the United States.

^Are you trying to say that the americans didn't send in the other countries and minority lines first, spareing the almighty americans?
Things are a lot different now than they were in 1940. Just because your grandfathers fought in that war does not mean your country isn't cowardly now.

^Then you are saying that war makes you brave? And by choosing peace it makes you a coward? 
"War is not the worst that a country can encounter. It is the utterly degraded state of non-patriotism that claims that nothing ever warrants a war."
You can speak of your peaceful, Utopian society all you want... It's not realistic. As long as there are men, there will be war. Just because YOU don't want war, doesn't mean that you can convince your enemies of that.

^It is truley a sad day when people think that life can not go on with out war, and that a friendly world is not possible.  That statement shows a lack of vision and is completly void of any hope. If you think bombs, and nuclear weapons are a necasary part of life, that is certainly your opinion, I however invision a world united as one, where weapons are obsolete, and not needed. 
3) Your comment about letting the "big bully" invade is still cowardly, no matter what vision you have of some kind of delayed counterattack. You do realize that if someone had decimated your country in an invasion, sneaking an army "across the border" (no matter how wide) would be quite impossible.

^Who said anything sneaking about an army across your border, huh?  Are you trying to say that your country can keep a terrorist individual from slipping across you wide border?
If someone invaded the United States, I would resist. Not run away and hide, hoping that later I could do something. No, I would fight back at the first opportunity. Any patriot in a free land would.
4) I was not "bragging about our unemployment rate or homeless rate." Every country has unemployed people, and every country has homeless people, Canada included. The difference is, WE don't have to pay ridiculous taxes to cover their medical bills because they don't feel like working to get the insurance.

^Like I said, canadians like to help people, whether it is a laid off factory worker, or a diseased homeless man. I am also proud of that fact as well. Besides there are very few homeless in canada.
5) Regarding Hitler and his camps... I stand by my statement. As someone who has taken numerous history classes, read countless books on WWII, and done much research on the topic, I can tell you that the world did not know of the concentration camps under the NAZIs. People didn't think Hitler was a good guy, but they also didn't know that he was murdering millions of people. No one found out about that until the liberating armies found the camps.

^You should also read other countries history books, you would be surpised to find the american's books are...a little different...I wonder why...
6) If the United States was the "big bully," do you really think we'd be spending billions of dollars rebuilding the countries we bombed?

 ^ That is where you go wrong, comparing money and buildings to human lives. How much money do all those lives cost?

If we had wanted to go in there and kill civilians and just take the oil, we would have dropped a few MOABs, and been done with it. We could already have set up new oil wells, and it would have been much cheaper.
But we are the United States, and we don't do that. We bombed selective targets that were non-civilian, then rolled in to help the people. We're rebuilding, and making sure that Iraq becomes a somewhat secure environment.

Oh, and before you start with your whole TV bit... I didn't get that from television. In fact, American television tries to convince us that the "conflict" (it's not technically a war) is evil, is killing millions of Iraqis daily, and is making no progress whatsoever.

^ Then what is it called when you dump thousands of bombs over a sleeping country?

 I prefer not to base my life around falsely slanted news media. Even Fox News (the more conservative news channel) makes the conflict look like the greatest evil in recent happenings.

^You think that fox is conservative...  Sometimes it takes a little reading between the lines, and watching other nations media, and webs, to find out what is really true. It takes a lot of arrogance to think that the rest of the world is wrong.

You know Nostrdomus predicted that after the milenium there would be a great war from the west and east sides of the world, and it would last 100 years. He said that the third anti-christ would emerge to create these wars, but after it all a thousand years of peace would await.  I know that sounds silly, who can predict the future, right, but it was still said, all I can say is hurry up and get to the peace.

 

If my posts seem strange it is because dial-up gives me too much time to think.

A-5, Flatilizer.
Back to Top
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Paintballer and United States Marine

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2488
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 5:40pm
Are you trying to say that the americans didn't send in the other countries and minority lines first, spareing the almighty americans?

Another shining example of Painttoxins utter stupidity.

Who landed on Tarawa? Iwo Jima? Utah beach? Omaha beach? Who comprised the 82nd and 101st Airborne? Who landed at Anzio? Who launched the Doolittle raid? Who fought and won the battles of the coral sea & Midway? Who landed in North Africa? ya Americans took the back seat on the bus in WWII, let everyone else do the fighting while we hung back- You are without a doubt the most ignorant individual to post on the forums in a very long time.


Edited by Ajreaper
Back to Top
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 May 2003
Location: Virgin Islands
Status: Offline
Points: 12983
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:



All Canadian, all entertainers and all very talented- who had to come to America to "make it big" .


YEAH!! Winner. I dont recall what my point was though. Other than maybe I dont see alot of people heading in the same large numbers to many other foreign countries to have the same positive oppertunities.

Back to Top
munky! View Drop Down
Member
Member

Guested - Porn sig

Joined: 20 October 2002
Location: American Samoa
Status: Offline
Points: 2991
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munky! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Ajreaper Ajreaper wrote:

Are you trying to say that the americans didn't send in the other countries and minority lines first, spareing the almighty americans?

Another shining example of Painttoxins utter stupidity.

Who landed on Tarawa? Iwo Jima? Utah beach? Omaha beach? canada wasnt in the pacific wars. that was just america vs japan


Who comprised the 82nd and 101st Airborne? its an americain company.. who else?

Who landed at Anzio? Who launched the Doolittle raid? Who fought and won the battles of the coral sea & Midway? america didnt win midway. it was a tie

Who landed in North Africa? Britain mostly

ya Americans took the back seat on the bus in WWII, let everyone else do the fighting while we hung back- You are without a doubt the most ignorant individual to post on the forums in a very long time.


we could make a list just as long for germany, britain canada, russia and franch. i was gona include italy but they got owned...
Forumers ageinst stuff that sucks
Back to Top
Paintballmaster View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 12 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 803
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintballmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 6:27pm
well im kinda late in on this and didnt read much other then the first and this page but i think canada can go ahead and try and get their 6.5 trillion worth of weapons technologys(sp?) and america(aka canada's big brother) will just have to reach out spank canada and take them away cause friendly or not their our neahboring country and could be a threat in the future. And dont even say we cant invade with out valid reason i think we proved we really dont need reason with president bush and iraq.
http://new98c.mypicgallery.com/

http://badgerbadgerbadger.com/

WOOO im GOLD?!?
Back to Top
WANNA BE View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 31 January 2004
Location: Zimbabwe
Status: Offline
Points: 492
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WANNA BE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 6:40pm

Originally posted by Paintballmaster Paintballmaster wrote:

well im kinda late in on this and didnt read much other then the first and this page but i think canada can go ahead and try and get their 6.5 trillion worth of weapons technologys(sp?) and america(aka canada's big brother) will just have to reach out spank canada and take them away cause friendly or not their our neahboring country and could be a threat in the future. And dont even say we cant invade with out valid reason i think we proved we really dont need reason with president bush and iraq.

why would we EVER attack canada?

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.188 seconds.