Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the states isnt that powerfull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
spike View Drop Down
Guested - Spam, problem user

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Daniel Webber Daniel Webber wrote:

To state my final opinion, I think the United States and Canada are equal. In my mind, they're like brothers. Both have good sides and bad, but they have the same general standards and origins which makes them so alike. Canada is like the understanding, little brother which thinks more than it acts ands decisions are more reasonable. The United States is the older, stronger, and larger brother who is protective and which others looks up to.

Now, can we stop all the fighting and complaining about which country is better? (that includes hijacking the word "ignorant" too )

Brothers Fight

Daniel Webber View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Leader of the evil lumbering Oreos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by **edited**e **edited**e wrote:

To state my final opinion, I think the United States and Canada are equal. In my mind, they're like brothers. Both have good sides and bad, but they have the same general standards and origins which makes them so alike. Canada is like the understanding, little brother which thinks more than it acts ands decisions are more reasonable. The United States is the older, stronger, and larger brother who is protective and which others looks up to.

Now, can we stop all the fighting and complaining about which country is better? (that includes hijacking the word "ignorant" too )

Brothers Fight

*Cough* War of 1812 *Cough*

spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:19pm
Right little brother won sorry
WANNA BE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WANNA BE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:20pm

The only real reason why America has a economy is Oil, that you get from Saudies and Canadians.

um.....no, you see there is this thing called "alaska" its right up there next to canada, and it produces 3 times more OIL than all of the lower 48 states combine. yes we still do get oil from saudies but since the pipe line was built we are now relying more on ourselves.

spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:22pm
The pipline go through us we want our money for that.
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:25pm
Ill represent Canada here and say **edited**e stop talking.

What in the heck. **edited**e?

Edited by paintballman_13
Daniel Webber View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Leader of the evil lumbering Oreos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:27pm
Sp.ike, please just shut up. You just keep digging yourself in a hole by saying things that you do not understand. You gave it your best shot but quit now before you strike out.

Edited by Daniel Webber
spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:27pm

Originally posted by paintballman_13 paintballman_13 wrote:

Willing to bend over for the yanks eh! Traitor!

WANNA BE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WANNA BE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:29pm

We pay our taxes yes and thats why we have Health care. So when we do go to the hospital we dont have to worry about that .25 charge.

so what your saying is you payed that 25 cents only you payed early (in taxes), so in this case whats its matter when you pay the charge as long as you eventualy pay it?

Edited by WANNA BE
spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:33pm
The problem is I take this seriously but with humor. Neither country would las to long without the other. And that sucks. Money is destroying the human race.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:34pm

Willing to bend over for the yanks eh! Traitor!

...I pity the other Canadians here, cause he is really making Canada look great...
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:36pm

Money is destroying the human race.

I agree with you on that.
spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:38pm

Sp.ike, please just shut up. You just keep digging yourself in a hole by saying things that you do not understand. You gave it your best shot but quit now before you strike out.

One thing about me is I never really strike out.

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:40pm

Money is destroying the human race.

I agree with you on that.

Religion isn't helping things either.
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by Ph34r Ph34r wrote:

Canadians are taxed much more than we are here in the U.S., so that's how they can get "free" asprin in the hospital. Like Sandman nothing is ever free.

Well, I get things from my parents for doing nothing. I didnt pay for it therefor its free.(ex computer, r/c heli, r/c plane, tv, etc)

So, what you're saying is... From a completely childish, shallow perspective with no responsibility... You're ignorant of the prices you pay for things.
Real Men Love Cheeses
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:42pm

I already said that, by the way. If anyone was actually reading my posts instead of just flaring up and arguing.
Real Men Love Cheeses
spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Originally posted by Ph34r Ph34r wrote:

Canadians are taxed much more than we are here in the U.S., so that's how they can get "free" asprin in the hospital. Like Sandman nothing is ever free.

Well, I get things from my parents for doing nothing. I didnt pay for it therefor its free.(ex computer, r/c heli, r/c plane, tv, etc)

So, what you're saying is... From a completely childish, shallow perspective with no responsibility... You're ignorant of the prices you pay for things.

Dont go that way man I been to the US have you been to Canada?

spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:45pm
 I read your posts Sandman.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:45pm

You really don't want to bring up the topic of money in a USA versus Canada discussion. I'd be willing to bet that Manhattan alone generates more revenue than any single Canadian province in the space of a year. I'm confident it generates more revenue than any other single city in the world.

Including Tokyo? They basically ARE the cutting edge of technology, not to mention have some of the biggest international companies in the world.
spike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:49pm

Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

You really don't want to bring up the topic of money in a USA versus Canada discussion. I'd be willing to bet that Manhattan alone generates more revenue than any single Canadian province in the space of a year. I'm confident it generates more revenue than any other single city in the world.

Including Tokyo? They basically ARE the cutting edge of technology, not to mention have some of the biggest international companies in the world.

Oh great those Japanese folks lets nuke the basterds.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic