Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the states isnt that powerfull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
-Link- View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming, Crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Link- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 5:48pm
yup i dont want canada to get an army.
Jeremy578 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Retarded filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 5:51pm
Canada is a rather pansey country. But yet, they have been on a lot of peace keeping missions and supplies other coutries at war. US could easily take out Canada but it would blow because its cold up there so it wouldnt be worth it.
impulse View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 3- prejiduce/hate thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 5:53pm
Yay were in debt.
6,600 posts. I need a lifE
-Link- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Link- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 5:55pm

Originally posted by Jeremy578 Jeremy578 wrote:

Canada is a rather pansey country. But yet, they have been on a lot of peace keeping missions and supplies other coutries at war. US could easily take out Canada but it would blow because its cold up there so it wouldnt be worth it.

fore one the u.s. couldnt take out canada. and two you should die you <Removed>. You obviusly know nothing of canada if you think its cold up here.

Edited by Enos Shenk
[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by -Link- -Link- wrote:

Originally posted by Jeremy578 Jeremy578 wrote:

fore one the u.s. couldnt take out canada. and two <Removed> You obviusly know nothing of canada if you think its cold up here.

That seemed somewhat...unnecessary

Edited by Enos Shenk
Don't believe everything you think

I can resist anything but temptation
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 6:59pm
I heard that Canadians walk around everywhere in bear skins and snow shoes.

Is that true?

edit: choopie killed it...

Edited by Frozen Balls

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:02pm
As I said before: "Ahh, the tippmann forum, where stupid stereotypes come out."

1: no, the bear skin thing is false.
2: Not all of canada is colder than the states Jeremy578, recently it was above 90f here, around 100, and I live in the Yukon, so know what you are talking about before you go around making yourself look like a moron. Thanks
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:02pm
Wow gjht signal

Edited by Enos Shenk
Skerjman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerjman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:03pm
I heard that Canadians don't tell their children about the myth of Santa Claus. When December rolls around, they entertain their kids with stories of Saint Oh, a skinny man with a pencil thin mustache who likes to stab people with an ice pick. Is any of this true?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Skerjman Skerjman wrote:

I heard that Canadians don't tell their children about the myth of Santa Claus. When December rolls around, they entertain their kids with stories of Saint Oh, a skinny man with a pencil thin mustache who likes to stab people with an ice pick. Is any of this true?

I hate that fact site, as I just told you on IRC... That is like saying "Americans don't beleive in food, they just show their kids pictures of food." Yes, it is that stupid...
Skerjman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerjman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:08pm
calm down, it's just a joke site, I guess it's a fact that canadians take everything too seriously
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Skerjman Skerjman wrote:

calm down, it's just a joke site, I guess it's a fact that canadians take everything too seriously

Again the stereotypes    NOW CUT IT OUT YOU AMERICAN, IT ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!!

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:25pm
wow, all this because someone said Canada "could" have a big army. And for the record, America could take Canada over, but why should we? and the UN would never deal with us again. But America could take over Canada, but we won't because Canada is a friendly nation, and we just wouldnt.

Benny go home!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

we just wouldnt.

Plain and simple, right there. We were good in WW1, then our army was way too big, so they sold it all off, then never put money into rebuilding it, now we are behind.
-Link- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Link- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:38pm

wow, all this because someone said Canada "could" have a big army. And for the record, America could take Canada over, but why should we? and the UN would never deal with us again. But America could take over Canada, but we won't because Canada is a friendly nation, and we just wouldnt.

exactly.

[FI] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [FI] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 7:41pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

we just wouldnt.

Plain and simple, right there. We were good in WW1, then our army was way too big, so they sold it all off, then never put money into rebuilding it, now we are behind.

Which is why America is better (just kidding, just kidding)

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Ph34r Ph34r wrote:

Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

That's not funny...Coming from an American hockey player

I have to agree as a hockey player as well. What position do you play ratm?

Defense of course...I'm a heavy hitter...I like to knock everyone around

Edited by :ShockeR_ratm:

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 9:16pm

Canada's cool, i went to Niagra Falls once, and the Canadian side is WAY better than the American side.  the only thing about Canada is the bacon tastes kinda funny.

and a lot of funny comedians come from Canada, and Canada has 3 A's in it and thats just plain pimp

Edited by Random_Person

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 9:38pm
Well two things come to mind. First the world relies on the US to protect it, and 2) It doesn't matter what size your army is, you must have the guts to use it. Thats why countries like france are irrelavant.
Ph34r View Drop Down

If I were a rich man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ph34r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 10:10pm
All and all I'm just another brick in the wall, yep I play goalie.

SP Impulse:
SP Q-Lock
SP LPR
NDZ Mag Trig
NDZ Equalizer Bolt
Dye Stickies
Phat On/Off
3 Hammerheads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic