Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anti drug

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

Originally posted by Death~By~Paint Death~By~Paint wrote:

when ever i think of drugs i just go and shoot my school with my paintball gun. it is more fun then any drug would ever be

This had to be quoted just so your stupidity is preserved for posterity. No one here approves of vandalism. Sell your paintball guns and stop giving my favorite hobby a bad name.

Vandalism is bad Mmmmkay?

Coming in May 2005!
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:31pm
the desire to not end up like ozzy when im old....my anti drug.
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:25pm
|m|a|r|i|j|u|a|n|a|

is my anti-being-a-close-minded-little-tool-who-probably-just-spen ds-all-day-at-his-computer-trying-to-make-virtual-friends-be cause-he's-a-socially-inept-little-chump-who-believes-all-th e-lies-and-crap-about-drugs-he-sees-on-TV-put-out-by-our-cra ptastic-money-stealing-government-that-continues-it's-failed -war-on-drugs-and-waistes-our-tax-dollars. Legalize it, chumps...

btw, I am in fact against other drugs, but marijuana is pretty harmless and I'm sick of the little self righteous teen morons trying to crap "facts" out of their mouth that were disproven years ago if they'd look for them instead of believing everything they see on TV! Marijuana is a great source of medicine and the damn Feds should stop bullying people who use marijuana for medical reasons!(Not to mention recreational hehehe) I get sick of the little morons who listen to the anti-drug asshats like freevibe.com who spit out idiotic lies!
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:26pm

I ganked this pic so long ago, you probably saw it on here, thanks for stealing a stolen saying...
///AMG What?
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:37pm
The nice thing about being brainwashed is that you'll never end up with a dirty mind...

Jeez. Some people's parents' children.
Real Men Love Cheeses
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Jeez. Some people's parents' children.
Hahahaha, nice...
///AMG What?
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

I ganked this pic so long ago, you probably saw it on here, thanks for stealing a stolen saying...
i was waiting for someone to post that
-The Unknown View Drop Down
Guested - Nudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:48pm
Your sister --- my anti-drug
§ RaVeN § View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote § RaVeN § Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:55pm
my anti-drug Avatar

Edited by § RaVeN §

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

OWNED

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:44pm
if it was leagal there would be a bunch of high people running around on the feild not listening to the refs, stinking up the whole place, and not following the rules. and eventualy the sport will be gone.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:49pm

Originally posted by triggerhappy1 triggerhappy1 wrote:

if it was leagal there would be a bunch of high people running around on the feild not listening to the refs, stinking up the whole place, and not following the rules. and eventualy the sport will be gone.

They would be everywhere. Then we could rob them if their stoned enough.

My cousin once robbed a hobo of a lighter and some cash when he was drunked. Then he brought it back to him and said "See what happens when you drink? Now go get a job and apologize to your family." We don't want everyone to become a stoned hobo, do we?

Coming in May 2005!
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:51pm
lol at first when i was reading that, i was like what does a hobo have to rob...
98ball View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flames are bad, kay?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:16pm

marijuana

Pros: Not as addictive as ciggarettes plus it doesnt have as many chemicals in it therefore less harmful to lungs. Has great side effects. Can be used for medical purposes.

Cons: People arent smart enough to use it, can cause memory loss if used too often, gives u the munchies.....

the reefer has just been downgraded to a class C drug
it can be a bit on the expensive side but if it was legal then it would probably be less than most tobacco products today

I agree that stupid people would abuse the privalige if Marijuana was ever legallized so maybe you should have to have like a permit to smoke it or something.....i dunno

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I dont really need an anti drug, just my brain. Never have, never will
me either. i plan on never smoking. i hope none of you ever do either. my dad is trying to quit. hes gone like 6 months or so. it's really hard and i never thought i'd see him this emotional. it's the hardest thing he's ever had to do. if any of you are trying to quit smoking i know what you're going through. it's hard for me to see my dad like that. he smokes swisher sweets or something. they're like a cigar.

Edited by Smitty
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 10:33pm
Bravo Chikun! Bravo!
I need a new Sig...
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:18pm
Drugs my anti drug

†††††† †† Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic