3 [6.12%]
28 [57.14%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 10:01am

Make sure your local fields allow the R/T. If you plan on playing in tournys then you will want the e-grip, R/T is not allowed in tournement play.

Enjoy, let us know wich one you get.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 1:19pm
Hey everybody thanks for casting your votes and posting a replay. I think i'll go with the A-5 w/ R/T, since my town sucks and it doesnt have a feild, i mean i have to make special half hour trips just to get to the store closest to me that sells any paintball stuff. then maybe i'll get the flatline or arsone stealth barrels
i reject reality and substitute my own
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 3:32pm
HA I know how you feel, I have to drive a half hour to the closest shop and like 40-50 minutes to the closest field

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Potato Potato wrote:

well with 360, u could get an '04 cocker. which is awsome for some tourney play and/or speedball so if ur goin woods allt he way ge thte 98 r/t, but if speed ge tthe cocker, or 98c w/ ebolt.

Hey potato, all of my options were tippmanns, if i wanted a cocker then i would have put that on my list of options. besides tippmanns are way better cockers ever will be. ( No i am not on drugs)
i reject reality and substitute my own
Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:35pm
id say a-5, i dont own a RT but from what i here of it, its great. So my vote goes out to A5 RT.
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic