15 [30.61%]
3 [6.12%]
3 [6.12%]
28 [57.14%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whst gun to get
    Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:21pm
i dont know what gun to get (for under $350)!!! help me out!!
i reject reality and substitute my own
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:28pm
if u play tourneys get a A-5, then maybe with a E-grip if u got enough, if u dont get a A-5 with R/T. I love my A-5 with R.T. its the best upgrade i bought besides my barrel.  Good Luck, and Have fun son.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:35pm
if you get a 98c with r/t you also need a loader.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:36pm

i wood go with the a5 i heard many good things about it plus it comes with a fast hopper

paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:38pm
this one is obvious. get the ag with the response trigger.
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:42pm
only get the a5 with rt if you'll have money left over to get a barrel if you wont then just get the plain a5 and spend money on a new barrel and get the rt later..... accuracy by volume sucks

A-5
E-grip
32 W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32 bottomline
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:44pm
^^ this is how i did my setup....A-5, Barrel, R/T, Expansion Chamber, 2x Trigger, Drop Forward Adapor and then Drop, then a HPA Tank, the a HPA tank cover.
LoCo_HunTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoCo_HunTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:00pm
i would get a 98c then get a egrip .. with a electric
hopper .. thats a great set up
God Bless America
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:04pm

jsut to tell u for future reference dont allow multiply votes on the poll. that way no 1 can vote more then once and u get stright results.

paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:10pm

for the last time. you cant put an e-grip on a 98c. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

you can only put the r/t or a e-bolt.

Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:14pm
chill crimp. they were talking bout on A-5;s
paintballaluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballaluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:26pm
The a-5 r/t would be best, you would have firepower and a hopper to back it up. Good luck.
New Black Matrix.
Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 10:02pm

I personally would not get an a-5 specially for tournaments due to I am left handed and a-5's are heavier than 98's but I am assuming you dont play tournaments due to r/t is up there then I guess I would still say 98 if you like more speedball but if woods is your thing then I'd say a-5 there cheaper to make electronic and weight dont make to big of a difference in woods

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 10:06pm
just get the A-5 R/T and then everybody never respond to this post agian, let it be buried in the achives of tippmann new player fourm postes.!!
Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 10:11pm
well with 360, u could get an '04 cocker. which is awsome for some tourney play and/or speedball so if ur goin woods allt he way ge thte 98 r/t, but if speed ge tthe cocker, or 98c w/ ebolt.
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
Paintball Panda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 10:57pm
If your going to go with the A5 get the E-grip, if you want the R/T get the 98c
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 11:00pm
hey panda makes good points, but i have to dissagree, i say RT any gun. Condersing you dont play TOurneys
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 1:41am

Get the Spyder Victor....you'll rule the field!!!!!! lol jk.

If yer gonna use either the 98c or the A5 fer speedball, dont have them wit the RT, since theyre not allowed But you can opt both of them wit the E-bolt fer the 98c and the E-Grip fer the A5, since theyre allowed fer speedball play, but you would need to shut off the RT mode, also if you play woodsball then get RT cus most woodsball fields will allow the use of the RT, I know the field I play in lets me and the other players use the RT.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Travioli View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Behave or be gone (D4)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 9:15am

98 Custom

red Halo B
Crossfire 68ci4500psi
14" Freak
Red to Black Alias Timmy

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 9:24am
a5 wth egrip. or a5 with r/t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic