Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

calculator help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kej505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kej505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: calculator help
    Posted: 19 July 2004 at 8:24pm
I heard that there was a program for the TI-83 calculator that calculates poker probabilities and tells you what to do.  I wanted to see if it actually worked, but I can't find it.  Does anybody know where it is, or where another forum is that would know?

I know this is kinda weird.....
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 8:28pm
that is only on the TI-83 plus, and it is under Apps, called "prob sim" which is the probability simulator. It doesnt tell you what to do, it jsut tells you the odds of stuff. Like spinning a spinner, rolling dice, etc.
kej505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kej505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 8:30pm
I've already got that, I was just wondering if there was anything that was specifically designed for poker....
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 8:31pm
On a deck of cards it says your probs for certain Poker hands.

Coming in May 2005!
PaintbalSoldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintbalSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:11pm
who know? you can do anything on those calculators.........
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:19pm
i had snake on mine, but then it got erased, and then someone stole my calculator, and then i found a newer, better one(silver edition) lying in the hallway. so yeah, it's a party.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:23pm
lol. i remeber watching this show about these MIT students. They studied the probobilities of poker and stuff like that for a year. then one night they went to vegas. In that night, they ended up making more than 3 million and the teacher got 75% of it.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:14pm
Ok, go to Ticalc.org You will need a computer cable to put it on your calc, they cost about $20. And remeber pheonix pwns

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Tippmannshooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmannshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:18pm
Ah Phoenix.. the cause of my sucky math grades.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic