Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Projekt Panzer Luftgewehr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:55am
The brass fittings are there because thats where I wished for my reg and low pressure chamber to be.

As for your vague use of "flirting" the reason my gun was bouncing was because I lightened the sear spring too much so the sear wasn't reacting fast enough for it to catch the bolt. It was being pushed down too far and not returning quick enough.

As for going full auto, thats not going to happen. I stiffened the spring to resolve that.
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 2:11am
Cool. What did you use to mill it? I think my new purpose in life is to come up with one to beat it.

Edited by Benjichang
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:24pm
I "milled" everything freehand with a 5" angle grinder and a Dremel. There was also some file work but I kept that to a minimum.

PSU Paintball

benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 4:38pm
strange!

10/10
Sig is WAY too big.
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 4:36pm
*UPDATE*

Today is a very sad day. I was drilling out the vert feed, so I can fit my new clamping feed neck in there, and the bit slipped. Must have caught a super hard piece of aluminum oxide from the weld. Anyway, it completly destroyed the body where the feedneck was supposed to go.

Needless to say I am very annoyed with myself. I was so close to being finished and I screw it up on the last part.

Anyway, here is the destruction that I caused.

I think I got a little bit too greedy on the drill bit size steps I was making. Oh well, whats's done is done, so I guess now it's time for a new body.

This actually makes me physically ill.    

Edited by SnakeEyes

PSU Paintball

plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 4:46pm
 JEBUS CRAP IN A BUCKET. it pains me to see that damage....good luck man. give that body a proper funeral...
Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super NEWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 4:59pm
thats seriously sux. im sorry man. good thing you didnt have the internals in there. Have you done any milling on the actual sear? I think that you could probably lighten the pull and it would still work the same

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 5:30pm
Ok, so now that I am calmed down enough to not punch the computer screen, does anyone know where the cheapest place to get two new Model 98 Custom receivers is?

I checked County Paintball and their price is $54 for both halves. Anyone know of anything better?

PSU Paintball

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 5:40pm
it was bound to happen
Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 5:44pm
AHHHHHH that blows hard core!
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

it was bound to happen

I don't think it was bound to happen. It just happened to be one of those freak accidents.

PSU Paintball

GoN_StAlKeR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 7:19pm
Heres a funny thing. I hate speedball and speedball guns. But that gun SnakeEyes is/was truely sick!!!! It amuses me to read the bad posts on here especially when you know that the most custom thing they do is go buy some 400 dollar part for there gun. Look forward to seeing your next creation. Keep up the good work
Tippsy98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippsy98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 8:34pm
oo come'on u gotta be able to fix that...good luck wit it tho..gonna suck u have to do it all over...
i have a tippmann
Backman01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Backman01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 8:59pm
Dude.......you took a bland thing and made it awesome.
Accuracy in volume.
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:11pm
Wow, that's horrible.

I think I've got an extra pair of receivers laying around somewhere I'd be willing to part with for pretty cheap. Let me know if you're interested.
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:13pm
Don't worry, I came up with a new body design tonight. I am going to call it the Razor Back. Should be interesting.

PSU Paintball

Sniper_Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:14pm
my condolences(sp?). if you've read my two previous posts on this thread you can tell that i'm not a fan of your design. but that seriously sucks. i mean, i can hardly keep my cool if somebody cuts my hair the wrong way......maybe the design was just a bit too ambitious.
For my 16th birthday, my parents tried to surprise me with a car. Luckily I was able to jump out of the way.
-Comedy Central Presents Tom Cotter
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:17pm

How'd you get rid of the front grip.

Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

How'd you get rid of the front grip.

I sawed it off.

PSU Paintball

Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 11:45pm
Damn, it was progressing so well.  How much did you dump in this?
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic