FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Projekt Panzer Luftgewehr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:50pm
Most unique 98 ever. Must be a hell of a lot lighter than a stock 98. God I love that milling! I'd just maybe airbrush those fittings black or something. Be careful doing it though heh heh...
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:50pm
awesome awesome.. let us know when u make a shroud, i wanna see what u have in mind for one
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:14pm
Again, awesome.  I'm trying to make my mech cocker rippable.  You must have the damn lgihtest psring in the world in there.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 11:57am
Unique...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
TippmanRULES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanRULES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 11:57pm
you must show us the trigger mods... it will make up for the guns ugliness.
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:31pm
I finally found the picture I was looking for that illustrates why there is the extra piece of overlapping aluminum on the body.

It's my modified quick strip design that isn't as visible when the whole deal is all together. It basically takes the two sections of the one half and locks them back together when screwed together.

Edited by SnakeEyes
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 4:40pm

nicest mech tippmann ive ever seen. 15/10 for u. and btw, can u get me on aim? i would like to talk to u about how u got it at 13 bps. my aim is jaked588. ill be on in about an hour or so i guess

-jake

DacK44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DacK44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 2:25pm

they gots some sweet deals on ebay, i saw this one deal with 3 tippmanns for 250. perty good. cant let this thread die...

^bump^

evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 1:54pm

i need another 98, since i destroyed mine and am only working on my bros...

its kinda sad... i dont want to talk about it lol

i really need a milling drill press. im thinking about re-doing the hammer, sear, and the triggers mechanical it self, so its more adjustible but will probally be a pain to adjust but when you get to that point where its perfect. im thinking WOW

i really want another 98

evil-vision

SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 10:14am
Yeah, a bouncing mech is quite interesting. I would tear on the trigger for a bit, take my hand off the grip and it would keep firing for another second longer. Very strange, because I could then pull the trigger once and it would single shot. It was basically like an R/T but with no R/T.

PSU Paintball

evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 10:11am

Originally posted by SnakeEyes SnakeEyes wrote:

Hey Evil, any idea on the pull weight of your trigger?

I had mine down around 2 ounces but it was far too unreliable for my taste. It would get some viscious bounce, and that is a scary thing on a mechanical gun.

to tell you the truth i have no idea lol, bounce is highly possible since mechanical blow backs have huge amount of kick.

if you ask FoShizzle about his A-5 that i modded up, that thing rips hella fast.

my 98 probally has a 4-3 oz pull its pretty amazing you can like way the marker and it will shoot, havent had it bounce though lol that would be the day. i would if i can bounce it, right away go out and buy a $2000 digital camera make a movie and sell DVDs the bouncing mechanial. muahhahh. lol "i just woke up, you can blame me for my stupidity"

evil-vision

TippmanRULES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmanRULES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:42am
looks like something pulled out of the rear end of a baby dinosaur... other than that, i like the exposed linkage arm... i think im gunna do that :D

it should be called the panzer turdmuffiner.

Edited by TippmanRULES
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:05am
/\/\ Huh?

PSU Paintball

Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 9:04am

Edit- /me simplifies what I had to say.

I don't like it.

Edited by Project Irene
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 8:34am
Hey Evil, any idea on the pull weight of your trigger?

I had mine down around 2 ounces but it was far too unreliable for my taste. It would get some viscious bounce, and that is a scary thing on a mechanical gun.

PSU Paintball

FoShizzle View Drop Down

Strike 1, You had to put "ux" on the end

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoShizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 2:20am
rawr.
evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2004 at 1:28am

i mean the trigger stop lol

not bad for a pull at that you can already run up over 13, mine is probally lighter but sounds good

im think about changing the sear it self. ill talk to you about it later

evil-vision

SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 10:54pm
Oh yeah, just did some trigger tests.

Trigger pull is now 6 ounces over 1.5 mm at the longest point. I believe I can drop the trigger weight down even more if I switch out the sear spring.

PSU Paintball

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 10:50pm
i dont like it.
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 10:49pm
Yeah, originally I wasn't going to bake it, but when you bake it it changes the molecular lattice of the paint and makes it really hard.

Baking it is the trick.

PSU Paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic