Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite song

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Duck Tape Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duck Tape Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 3:27pm
i like tool- pices fit
I don't shave i use duck tape
Jet87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jet87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

smoke over the water-deep purple

The live in japan one has some awesome added parts to it.

"Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution"
    My Pics
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 3:37pm

Originally posted by Duck Tape Man Duck Tape Man wrote:

i like tool- pices fit

I like that song Schism too...

Hmm...yah I bet you like tool alot don't you...along with some crappy punk bands as well [/sarcasm]

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

Originally posted by Duck Tape Man Duck Tape Man wrote:

i like tool- pices fit

I like that song Schism too...

Hmm...yah I bet you like tool alot don't you...along with some crappy punk bands as well [/sarcasm]

OWND!!
iloveA-5 #2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iloveA-5 #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 5:06pm
AC/DC-tnt-you shook me all night long
Pittsburgh Amateur Penguins
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by iloveA-5 #2 iloveA-5 #2 wrote:

AC/DC-tnt-you shook me all night long

I about died when "you shook me all night long" was #1 on the Classic Rock 500...

Lame

SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 5:11pm

Dream Theater- Metropolis Part I

Wow... Another Theater fan. Metropolis Part 1 rocks, and Metropolis Part 2 is one of my top albums that I listen to, along with "2112" (Rush), "Images and Words"(DT), "Change of Seasons"(DT), "Train of Thought"(DT), and "Is There Love in Space?"(Joe Satriani).

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by SeaWolf SeaWolf wrote:

Dream Theater- Metropolis Part I

Wow... Another Theater fan. Metropolis Part 1 rocks, and Metropolis Part 2 is one of my top albums that I listen to, along with "2112" (Rush), "Images and Words"(DT), "Change of Seasons"(DT), "Train of Thought"(DT), and "Is There Love in Space?"(Joe Satriani).

Heh. Scenes from a Memory is my favorite album of all time...It never gets old and it has an awsome story...I must have watched the "Live Scenes from New York" dvd at least 100 times lol...I can't believe what I'm watching sometimes with one of Jordan's keyboard solo's, looks like he dislocates his fingers he goes so fast lol...John Petrucci on guitar...I can't believe some one could ever be that good at guitar...and Mike Portnoy on the drums...I don't think many bands could compare to them lol...John Myung is insane on bass...I've gone to 2 dream theater shows and both have been awsome...They kind of getting boring after 4 hours you know with their 15 minute long instrumental solos in every fricken song lol...

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 5:33pm

Tournique-Evanescance Cause i cant spell that name or the song. And I couldn't even understand the song.

Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
Stingray View Drop Down
King of the Gnomes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stingray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 5:44pm
Plenty of songs are favorites...

Third Rate Romance - ?
Pull My Chain - Toby Keith
Hooked on an Eight Second Ride - Chris Ledoux
Death Valley Queen - Flogging Molly
These Exiled Years - Flogging Molly

All sorts of songs...only a fool could pick one song as a favorite with all certainty.

JIM2
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 5:54pm
it seems like alot of you guys like thursday, flogging molly, and the dropkick murphys.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 6:07pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

I love you, you love me - Barney.

<Insert evil laughter here>

I really don't have a favorite song. I like most every song from most all of the bands I listen to. I'm too damn lazy right now to list out all of the bands and songs.

About that Jimi solo at woodstock (1968 ?)... Where can I find that solo? Is it on one of his albums, or something? I really want to hear that one. (A 20 minute solo? Jesus, he must have gotten carple-tunnel, from that or something)

Most importantly - People suck.
tiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 7:45pm
savior-skillet
Here we go again
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 7:47pm
about the hendrix solo, do u mean the star spangled banner? cause that can be found on experience hendrix the cd.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 8:59pm

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

it seems like alot of you guys like thursday, flogging molly, and the dropkick murphys. (and classic rock)

what you don't?

Thursday is awesome.

Que pasa?

PaintbalSoldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintbalSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 12:52am
Lose Yourself-Eminem
mirage500 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirage500 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 12:56am

Right Said Fred, Im too sexy

Paintball Panda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 2:27am

Here we go... /me Cracks my knuckles.

Fav. Song: Wait and Bleed(Slipknot), Sabotage(Beastie Boys), The Perfect Drug(NiN), Ride ther lighting(Metalica), Tear it Down(Hatebreed), Shock (Fear Factory), Cold/This is not(Static-X), Breathe(Prodigy), Blind/Falling Away From me/ Did my Time/ Make me Bad(Korn), Prayer/down with the Sickness/Stupify(Disturbed)

Yea thats about all my Favorite song(s).

jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 2:34am

freeway- flipside
slipknot- any song from their limited edition first cd (man i wish i didnt leave that one on the airplane)

Paintball Panda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 2:44am
^ that CD was the bobm Digity but I only got to listen to it... i didnt get to own.. it I sorta feel your pain
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic