Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strange!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Brians apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brians apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 8:03pm
That would be really awesome to play with Dynasty. Even though they would stomp everybody.
Michigan weather, it's so Bipolar!
teffect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teffect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:01pm
strange actually isnt from detroit they are from florida... They got the name detroit when they took over detroit thunders spot in the NXL.
tippmann505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:12pm
i play at atomix too. its crazy probably 75%of the people there have a vision impulse or something better. then they look down on me because i have a tippman with an ebolt on it.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:18pm
Im mad. All these people got to me pro paintball teams and I didn't.  Playing in both Philly and Delaware I never got to see or play with any of the pro teams like Philly Americans or ECX.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic