Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If you were elected President of USA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 4:48pm
Alrightythen.
Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 6:12pm
I would legalize Marijuana ,and prostitution , (that would almost decimate organized crime ) , I would clear Deathrow (dont ask how) and revamp the American Justice system (judiciary) , Welfare would be for those that could work and couldnt find work (think CCC or WPA here ) , those that were unable, would be covered , (nationalized insurance , like canada ) , I would develop internal economy , by upgrading education standards , and subsidizing industry backed technical/incentive programs , and a flat tax for all , 10 pct of gross , no excuses, or BS . let everybody pull their share of the load .
SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
lukeylouk View Drop Down
y r u wrid abtu grmar? i cn spel fine.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeylouk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 6:23pm
marijawana is leagle in canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as long as
ur not selling it

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by tiny tiny wrote:

Originally posted by tiny tiny wrote:

Make **edited** marrige legal.

what the heck is wrong with you man?

Im open minded. (open minded? how can you lend your support to something as vile as two men...)

If two men love each other then why not? Why do you not mention females? What can we base a law against it on? You cant make a law on just "Eew thats nasty its not 'the norm' ". well, you could base it on the Bible...

"the man is supposed to leave his parents to be with his wife"

no the man is supposed to leave his parents to be with a man

good lord if i was pres. i would make **edited** marrige treason, and subject to death.

Why? (because to me....**edited**s marrying as the same as you pissing on my grandfathers ashes. I'd kill you with out a second thought.)

How is it me urinating on your grandfathers ashes? I dont see the connection at all? And your actually saying that you would harm a person that supports freedom, the one thing that this country was based on?

actually, this country was partly founded on principles from the Bible

by ...... something realy realy realy bad. like forcing you to listen to the barney theme song.

I quit Barney jokes back in the 3rd grade there homeslice... (i wasn't being completely serious here. but i'd eather fry you or shoot you. not sure which. which one hurts more?)

Why are you so violent over **edited** marrige? How does two **edited**s that love each other getting married hurt you WHAT-SO-EVER?

i gues technically it doesn't, but did you think maybe he wasnt thinking only of himself, and thinking of the men/women? its a sin to be in a **edited** marriage

Edited by WGP guy
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:04pm
My ideas....

1. I would kill the tax cuts for businesses that export American jobs and add rather larger tax penalties for doing so.

2. I would kick the **edited** marriage issue out of the federal courts and leave it up to the states just like it's always been.

3. I would federalize the school system. I would take it out of the states hands because they can apearently not handle it. The schools would be funded by the federal government and the federal government would say what they must teach.

4. I would raise the military budget for increased pay, training, and R&D funding.

5. I would stop **edited** footing around with the war on terror. I would stop trying to make everyone happy and get dirty with the people spreadin the dirt. By this I mean, I would handle our enemies like we used to, ruthlessly and efficiently and not worry about every single building we blow up or every arab we kill and also not worry about what everyone thinks about these things. In short, I would do to the middle east what we did to Japan and Germany in the fortys even if it means keeping CNN off of our backs so we can do what needs to be done.

6. I would make every drug violation after a rather minor point a federal crime and make very harsh sentences the norm.

7. I would revamp the war on drugs and include it in the war on terror. Those columbian drug lords are killing more people than Bin Laden ever did.

8. I would completely cut taxes on gas and cover the loss with bigger taxes on cigarettes and alcohol.

9. I would also encourage drilling in the U.S. and pump billions into the development of practical electric/hydrogen/whatever-isn't-gas vehicles.

10. I would reassure medicare's life and make sure everyone that needs it has it.

11. I would NOT make Social Security for those who can work. Instead I would give them temporary funds and make a data base of job seekers that business would get paid to look at first.

12. If things were bad enough I would start public works like the ones in the great depression years.

13. I would impose more taxes on imported major purchases like cars, ect. and drop taxes on U.S. made products.

14. I would allow local police to question any person they suspect of being an illegal alien. If it turned out that they were, they would be immediately deported.

15. I would make it manditory for new imagrants to learn english before they are granted citizenship.

16. I would make it illegal for Universities/Business to accept/hire minorities just because they are minorities. I would take a lot of the "reverse" racism out of our nations policies.

17. I would also make it harder for people to sue over stupid crap. No money would be rewarded if no money was lost. Pain and suffering doesn't count.

So there ya go.

Edited by .Ryan

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:26pm
Ryan...

Some of those ideas were just plain idiotic (like the ones about no social security and the drug punishments).
When I got hurt at work, you can bet your <behind> that I wanted the money for lost wages; and I got it (or 70% of it).
The war on drugs is costing more than it's worth. Just legalize some "softer" drugs, and tax them. The amount of money saved from not fighting them, in addition with the tax revenue, would bring in some big bucks.
If you started taxing foreign goods more (like you said you would), you'd start an international trade-war. Not a good thing, as we saw with Bush's dumb-arse move with the steel industry.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:59pm
Bunk: I didn't say no social security....I said no SS for people that CAN work...disabled people and old people would still get it....Other than that...I respectfully disagree...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic